JNTUA MCA 3rd Sem Exam Fee Notification: jntua mca exam fee notification for MCA III Semester Supplementary Examinations March 2022 ( 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 admitted batches only) and The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from March 2022 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule is given below.
JNTUA MCA III Regular/Supply Exam Notification March 2022
JNTUA MCA 3rd Exam Fee Information 2022
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA MCA 3rd Sem Fee Notification|
|Category||jntua Exam Fee Notification|
JNTUA MCA 3rd Sem Exam March 2022 Eligibility:
JNTUA McA 3rd semester Regular & Supplementary Examinations March 2022
- JNTUA MCA III Semester Supplementary Examinations March 2022 [For 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 Admitted Batches]
JNTUA MCA 3rd Sem Exam Fee Dates 2022:
Candidates appearing for the above examinations commencing from 28th April 2022 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
|Examination Registration||Last Dates|
|Without Late Fee||07-04-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||11-04-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||13-04-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 3000/-||18-04-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||20-04-2022|
JNTUA MCA 3rd Sem Examination Fee Payment 2022 – Details:
- Whole Examinations [For Regular Only]: Rs. 900/-
- Each Theory/Practical Subject [For Supplementary Only]: Rs. 600/-
- Project Viva-Voce Examinations: Rs. 1500/-
- Memorandum of Marks: Rs. 10/-
- Cost of Application: Rs. 5/-
JNTUA MCA III Sem Regular/Supply Fee Notification March 2022 – Instructions
- Applications are available at the office Of the Principal and duly filled-in applications should be handed over in the college office along with the necessary fee.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfil the academic requirements Of the University.
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along With attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- Principals have requested to verify the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect Of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment Of the examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations.
- Detailed timetables will be notified on the website www.jntua.ac.in under “Examinations”.
- For the students due date to submit the registration forms at the college exam branch is one day before the ‘last date’.
- To conduct Project Viva-Voce Exams & Lab examinations from __
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along with attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
JNTUA MCA Regular/Supply Exam TimeTables
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Updates