Procedure to apply for JNTUA Transcripts Through Offline
1. The students who require their transcripts have to submit duly filled – in a prescribed application for issue of transcripts, to the Principal (or) at students service counters at JNTUA, along with the necessary total amount of fee (Rs. 40/- per transcript) in the form of DD. The D.D. for the total amount of fee must be drawn in favour of the Registrar, JNTUA, Ananthapuramu payable at Anantapur. (HT Number shall be written on the backside of Demand draft) (or) through SBI/Andhra Bank Challans.
2. Xerox copies of all the certificates attested by the Principal concerned for which u need transcripts.
Procedure to apply for JNTUA Transcripts Through Online:
- Enter your Hall ticket number and No.of memos required specifically
- Enter the all the details as specified Like Example: Student Name, Dore.No, Street, Place, District, State, Pin code, Contact No, Email id, details of marks memos etc.
- Review all your details before going into the payment
- Select the Payment method and enter details
- Print the acknowledgment For further reference
JNTUA Transcript Application Procedure through Online – Apply for Transcripts
JNTUA Transcripts Application Status & Tracking Link – Track your Transcripts
JNTUA Transcripts Tracking Link – Track your Transcripts
- Online transcripts for 2012 batch onwards
- Circular issued by JNTUA on 29-09-2022
Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates.