JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 Sem Exam Fee Notification April 2021: JNTUH University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct of B.Pharm 1st year 2nd Semester Regular /Supply (R17, R16) regulation Supple Exams during April 2021. Below we updated JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 Sem Exam fee Notification for 1-2 (R17, R16) Regular/Supple Exams April 2021.
JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 Supply Exams Fee Notification April 2021
JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 Sem Exam Fee Notification April 2021
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Pharmnological University, Hyderabad|
|Examination||JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 Sem Exam fee Notification|
|Category||jntuh Fee notification|
JNTUH B.Pharm Exam Fee Notification 2021 – Released
JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 Sem Supply Exam Notification April 2021:
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 15-04-2021 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :
- I B.Pharm II Sem. (R17) –Supplementary
- I B.Pharm II Sem – (R16) Supplementary
JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 Sem Exam Fee Details:
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule is given below.
I YEAR II SEM (R17, R16) Supply Exams:
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS): Rs. 760/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) : Rs. 360/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 460/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 560/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 760/-
JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 Semester Exam Fee Dates April 2021:
B.Pharm I Years II Sem Supplementary Examinations Registration & Last Dates :
|S.No||Registration||Start Date||End Date|
|1||Exam Registration Without Late Fee||26-02-2021||14-03-2021|
|2||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.100/-||16-03-2021||22-03-2021|
|3||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.1000/-||24-03-2021||09-04-2021|
|4||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.2000/-||31-03-2021||05-04-2021|
|5||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.5000/-||07-04-2021||12-04-2021|
|6||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs. 10000/-||14-04-2021||Till end of exam|
1. In case of Physical Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) as per University letter No. JNTUH/EB/Concessions to Handicapped students / 2010(1), dt.26-04-2010, with relevant documental evidence are eligible for exemption of examination fee payment.
2. For the students applied for RC/RV, if the results are not declared by the time of the start of registrations for exams., the students are advised to register as per the time schedule given in this notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the student passes the examination in RC/RV results, the examination fee paid for passed subjects will be refunded by the concerned Principals and the registrations of that student in that subject will be automatically deleted.