JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 Sem Exam Fee Notification April 2022: JNTUH University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct of B.Pharm 1st year 2nd Semester Regular /Supply (R17) regulation RegularExams during April 2022. Below we updated JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 Sem Exam fee Notification for 1-2 (R17) Regular/Supple Exams in April 2022.
JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 Regular Exams Fee Notification April 2022
JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 Sem Exam Fee Notification April 2022
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Pharmnological University, Hyderabad|
|Examination||JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 Sem Exam fee Notification|
|Category||jntuh Fee notification|
JNTUH B.Pharm Regular/Supply Exam Time Tables 2022
JNTUH B.Pharm Exam Fee Notification 2022 – Released
JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 Sem Regular Exam Notification April 2022:
The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from 16-05-2022 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :
- B.Pharm. I Year II Semester (R17) – Supplementary
- B.Pharm. I Year II Semester (R16) – Supplementary
JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 Sem Exam Fee Details:
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule is given below.
FOR I YEAR II SEM R18, R17 REGULAR
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS): Rs. 760/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) : Rs. 360/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 460/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 560/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 760/-
JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 Semester Exam Fee Dates April 2022:
B.Pharm I Years II Sem Supplementary Examinations Registration & Last Dates :
EXAM REGISTRATION START & END DATES
|Instructions||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||06-04-2022||18-04-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||19-04-2022||25-04-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||26-04-2022||30-04-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 2000/-||01-05-2022||08-05-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||09-05-2022||14-05-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs.10000/-
*This late fee application should be
manually submitted along with demand draft.
|15-05-2022||Till end of the exam|
1. In case of Physical Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) as per University letter No. JNTUH/EB/Concessions to Handicapped students / 2010(1), dt.26-04-2010, with relevant documental evidence are eligible for exemption of examination fee payment.
2. For the students applied for RC/RV, if the results are not declared by the time of the start of registrations for exams., the students are advised to register as per the time schedule given in this notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the student passes the examination in RC/RV results, the examination fee paid for passed subjects will be refunded by the concerned Principals and the registrations of that student in that subject will be automatically deleted.