JNTUH B.Pharmacy 3-1 sem Exams Fee Notification Jan 2023: JNTUH University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct JNTUH B.Pharmacy 3rd year 1st semester Regular/Supply Exams Fee Notification on the month of Jan 2023. In below we updated JNTUH B.Pharmacy 3-1 Exam fee Notification 2023 for 3-1 Semester Regular/Supply Exams August. So Students who have backlogs on 2nd-year 1st semester you can apply to retake the exam. This notification is only eligible for ( R18, R16, R15, R13, R09) regulation respectively. Please go through the below text and check jntuh notification dates and fee details as provided by JNTUfastresult website from JNTU Offical web portal.
JNTUH B.Pharmacy III-I Sem Regular/Supply Exams Fee Notification Jan 2023
JNTUH B.Pharmacy 3-1 sem Exam Fee Notification 2023
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Examination||JNTUH B.Pharmacy 3-1 sem Exam fee Notification 2023|
|Category||jntuh Fee notification|
|Status||Updated on 24th Dec 2022|
When JNTUH B.Pharmacy 3-1 Sem Regular/Supply Exam will Conduct?
The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from 30-01-2023 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below
JNTUH 3-1 sem B.Pharmacy Exam fee Notification 2023- Eligibility
- B. Pharm III Year I Sem. (R17) – Regular/ Supplementary Examinations
- B. Pharm III Year I Sem. (R16, R15, R13) – Regular/Supplementary Examinations
- B. Pharm III Year II Sem. (R17, R16, R15, R13) –Supplementary Examinations
JNTUH B.Pharmacy 3-1 Regular/Supply Exam Fee Details:
|Instructions||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||27-12-2022||06-01-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||07-01-2023||13-01-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||14-01-2023||19-01-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 2000/-||20-01-2023||23-01-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||24-01-2023||28-01-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs.10000/-
*This late fee application should be
manually submitted along with demand draft.
|29-01-2023||Till end of the exam|
How Much Amount To Pay for JNTUH Exam Notification January/February 2023
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS): Rs. 760/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL): Rs. 360/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH): Rs. 460/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH): Rs. 560/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 760/-
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability).
2. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise such requests will not be entertained.
3. The request for the Challenge Valuation shall only be considered for those who applied for re-valuation in the specific subject.
4. Downloading of Hall Tickets 25-01-2023
5. Condonation Fee For each Regular Student is Rs.300/-
Download jntuh B.Pharmacy 3-1 sem official Notification Jan 2023 – Available