Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevana Notification 2022: AP Govt announces Jagananna Videsi Vidya Deevena scheme introduced the new Scheme Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena to provide financial assistance to eligible students belonging to SC / ST / BC / Minority / EBC including Kapu to pursue higher studies in the Top 200 Universities as per the latest QS world University rankings only on a saturation basis. Below provided the information regarding the AP Overseas Scholarship, AP Videshi Vidyadharana Scheme 2022 as also known as NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Overseas Scholarship 2022.
Jagan abroad scheme scholarship | Jagananna scholarship For abroad scheme
ap videshi vidya deevena scheme overseas study scholarship 2022 notification
|Name of the scheme||Jagananna Videsi Vidya Deevena scheme|
|Offered by||Govt. of Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Score Card Required||TOEFL/IELTS/GRE/GMAT score sheet.|
Who is Eligible for Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevana:
1. Candidates should be natives of A.P.
2. Maximum age should not exceed 35 years as of the date of publication of notification.
3. Family income shall not exceed Rs.8.00 lakhs per annum.
4. Only one candidate per family is eligible.
5. The candidate who availed financial assistance under similar schemes from the State or Govt of India is not eligible under the scheme.
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevana Eligibility Qualifications:
a. For Post Graduate courses: 60% marks or equivalent grade in foundation Degree in Engineering / Management / Pure Sciences /Agriculture Sciences / Medicine & Nursing /Social Sciences/Humanities.
b. For Ph.D. course: 60% marks or equivalent grade in P.G course in Engineering / Management / Pure Sciences / Agriculture Sciences / Medicine / Social Sciences/ Humanities.
c. For MBBS courses: 60% marks in Intermediate or equivalent course.
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevana required documents
The following documents are required for the filing of applications.
1. Caste Certificate from concerned Village/Ward Secretariat.
2. Income certificate from concerned Village/Ward Secretariat and it should be physically certified by the concerned District Collector.
3. Ration card of the family of the student, if available
4. SSC certificate/Date of birth certificate (for the purpose of determining the eligible age prescribed for the scheme)
5. Aadhar Card.
6. Nativity certificate from the MeeSeva/Revenue Department.
7. Qualifying Intermediate/Degree/PG certificate for admission to MBBS/PG course/Ph.D course respectively.
8. Mark sheet of qualifying examination (for proof of acquiring minimum prescribed marks)
9. TOEFL/IELTS/GRE/GMAT score sheet.
10. Unconditional offer letter from a foreign university.
11. NEET score card, in case of admission into MBBS course
12. Copy of the latest Tax Returns of family members, wherever applicable
13. Nationalised Bank Account details of student
14. Latest passport size photo.
15. Scanned signature
16. Self-certification from the student that no other member of his family availed financial assistance under a similar scheme from the state or central government and he/she also has not availed similar scheme from the state/central government previously
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevana Scholarship Amount:
- For top 100 Colleges: 100% tuition fee
- For top 101 to 200 Colleges: 50% Tuition Fee (up to 50 Lakes)
How to Apply Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevana Notification 2022:
|Eligibility Universities (top 200 Universities)||Download Here|
|Last Date (Fall season)||30.09.2022|
|GO MS No 39 (11/07/2022)||Download Here|
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME:JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates.