JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Sem Exam Time Table 2021: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is going to Conducted the JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Semester R18 regulation regular and supply Examination on August 2021. So students who are applied JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Sem Exam Fee Aug 2021 or JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Sem exam Notification 2021 on or before as provided dates by JNTU Hyderabad University are eligible to get Your JNTUH B.Tech Hall Tickets and follow the below JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 sem Exam Time Table for your exam preparation to get good marks and Good percentages. In below we provided the JNTUH 2-2 Exam Time Table 2021 & JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Regular Exam Dates as well as JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Supply Exam Dates.
JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Exam Time Table 2021
JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Sem Exam Time Table 2021
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Examination||JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 (R18) Exam Time Table 2021|
|Category||jntuh 2-2 Exam Time Table|
JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Sem Regular Exam Time Table 2021:
Download B.Tech Supple Examinations Time Table August 2021
The Following Examination time tables are released by JNTU-HYD :
- II YEAR B.TECH – II SEMESTER– R18 REGULATION REGULAR EXAMINATIONS August 2021
How To Download JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Sem Exam Time Table 2021:
- Students can Download JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Semester Regular Exam Time Table and JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Semester Supply Exam Time Table
- Those who are attempted JNTUH Exams can go through below respected Links
- Check your Respected regulation and click on the download
- Save as the name for further preparation.
When JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Sem Regular Exam 2021 Is Conducted?
- Downloading and the issue of hall tickets: 12-08-2021
- Exams Start from 18-08-2021
- Conclude on Aug 2021
- Examination Time 9.45 AM To 12.45 PM
- Mandatory Items: Hall Ticket, ID Card
JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Semester Regular & Supply Exams Time Table – July 2021
Note: (i) any omissions or clashes in this time table may please be informed to the controller of examinations immediately.
(ii) even if government declares holiday on any of the above dates, the examinations shall be conducted as usual
(iii) readmitted students have to appear for the substitute subject(s) [which is/are not shown in the timetable] in place of the subject(s) already passed. for details of substitute, subjects refer to the communications received from the director of academic & planning.