JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Sem Exam Time Table 2022: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is going to Conduct the JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Semester R18 regulation regular and supply Examination in August 2022. So students who are applied JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Sem Exam Fee August 2022 or JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Sem Exam Notification 2022 on or before as provided dates by JNTU Hyderabad University are eligible to get Your JNTUH B.Tech Hall Tickets and follow the below JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 sem Exam Time Table for your exam preparation to get good marks and Good percentages. In below we provided the JNTUH 2-2 Exam Time Table 2022 & JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Regular Exam Dates as well as JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Supply Exam Dates.
JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Exam Time Table 2022
JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Sem Exam Time Table 2022
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Examination||JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Exam Time Table 2022|
|Category||jntuh Exam Time Table|
|Regular||(R18, R16, R15, R13, R09)|
|Exam Month||August 2022|
|Status||Released on 18th August 2022|
JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Sem Regular Exam Time Table 2022:
Download B.Tech Supple Examinations Time Table August 2022
The Following Examination time tables are released by JNTU-HYD :
- II YEAR B.TECH – II SEMESTER– R18 REGULATION REGULAR EXAMINATIONS August 2022
How To Download JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Sem Exam Time Table 2022:
- Students can Download JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Semester Regular Exam Time Table and JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Semester Supply Exam Time Table
- Those who are attempted JNTUH Exams can go through below respected Links
- Check your Respected regulation and click on the download
- Save as the name for further preparation.
When JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Sem Regular Exam 2022 Is Conducted?
- Downloading and the issue of hall tickets: __
- Exams Start from: 25-08-2022
- Conclude on: 07-09-2022
- Examination Time: FN/AN
- Mandatory Items: Hall Ticket, ID Card
JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Semester Supply Exams Time Table August 2022
Note: (i) any omissions or clashes in this time table may please be informed to the controller of examinations immediately.
(ii) even if government declares holiday on any of the above dates, the examinations shall be conducted as usual
(iii) readmitted students have to appear for the substitute subject(s) [which is/are not shown in the timetable] in place of the subject(s) already passed. for details of substitute, subjects refer to the communications received from the director of academic & planning.