JNTUH B.Tech 3-1 Sem Exam Time Table 2021: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad B.Tech 3-1 (R18, R16 / R15 / R13 /R09) regulation supply Exam Time Table 2021. So students those who are applied JNTUH B.Tech 3-1 Sem Exam Fee or exam Notification on or before as provided dates by JNTU Hyderabad University are eligible to get Your JNTUH B.Tech Hall Tickets and follow the below JNTUH B.Tech 3-1 sem Exam Time Table for your exam preparation to get good marks and Good percentages.
JNTUH B.Tech 3-1 Exam Time Table 2021
JNTUH B.Tech 3-1 Sem Exam Time Table 2021
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Examination||JNTUH B.Tech 3-1 (R16 / R15 / R13 /R09) Exam Time Table 2021|
|Category||jntuh Exam Time Table|
|Status||(Released on 24th Feb 2021)|
JNTUH B.Tech 3-1 Sem Exam Dates 2021:
- Exams Starts from 09-03-2021 (Tuesday)
- Conclude on 22-03-2021 (Monday)
- Examination Time 9.45 AM TO 12.15 PM
JNTUH B.Tech 3-1 Sem Regular & Supply Exam Time Table 2021:
Download B.Tech Supple Examinations Time Table March 2021.
- B. Tech. III Year I Semester (R16) – Supplementary Exam Time Table
- B. Tech. III Year I Semester ( R15 ) – Supplementary Exam Time Table
- B. Tech. III Year I Semester( R09 ) – Supplementary Exam Time Table
- B. Tech. III Year I Semester ( R13) – Supplementary Exam Time Table
How To Download JNTUH B.Tech 3-1 Sem Exam Time Table 2021:
- Students can Download JNTUH B.Tech Exam Time Table For 3-1 sem supply exams
- Those who are attempted JNTUH Exams can go through below respected Links
- Check your Respected regulation and click on the download
- Save as the name for further preparation.
JNTUH B.Tech 3-1 Semester Regular/Supplementary Examinations Time Table – March 2021
Note: (i) any omissions or clashes in this time table may please be informed to the controller of examinations immediately.
(ii) even if government declares holiday on any of the above dates, the examinations shall be conducted as usual
(iii) readmitted students have to appear for the substitute subject(s) [which is/are not shown in the time-table] in place of the subject(s) already passed. for details of substitute subjects refer the communications received from the director of academic & planning.