JNTUH exam Guidelines: The Principals of the colleges are informed to note the following guidelines necessitated due to the Covid-19 pandemic, with regard to the conduct of examinations at your respective colleges. please go through the JNTUH New UG/PG Exam Guidelines & Rules for all affiliated and constructed colleges under jntuh are need to check and follow these JNTUH Exam Guidelines & Rules.
JNTUH Semester Exams July 2021 – Guidelines
New – JNTUH Examination Guidelines & Rules
Guidelines to conduct B.Tech/B.Pharm 4-1 Regular/Supply leftover subjects and 3 1 Regular substitute subjects and 4-2 Regular/Supply, 1-1 Regular /Supply University Exams July-2021 examinations commencing from 01-07-2021-Reg.
The Principals of the colleges are informed to note the following guidelines necessitated due to the COVID-19 pandemic, with regard to the conduct of B.Tech/B.Pharm 4-1 Regular/Supply leftover subjects and 3-1 Regular substitute subjects and 4-2 Regular/Supply, 1-1 Regular /Supply University Exams July-2021 examinations at your respective colleges.
1) All the students and staff members must wear masks while they are on campus.
2) Sanitizers are to be provided at the entrance of the campus/building and the security on duty must ensure that every staff member/student clean their hands with the liquid sanitisers. The security should allow those, who only wear masks.
3) Social distancing should be maintained at every place viz. inside the classrooms, laboratories, examination halls and places of common amenities like canteen etc.
4) Thermal scanning has to be carried out at the place of entry into the campus to all students and the staff.
5) Appropriate measures need to be taken to maintain sufficient distancing while operating the college buses.
6) All the classrooms where the classes and examinations are conducted, the laboratories and college buses are to be sanitized on regular basis.
7) If any student falls sick, he/she should be kept in isolated place; proper care and appropriate first aid treatment must be rendered.
8) It is advisable to maintain the same seating plans and seating places for the students who appear for all regular examinations (However this provision may not be feasible to supplementary examinations).
9) The examination hall seating arrangements should be such that, only one person per bench is to be allocated and in successive benches, the seating may be arranged in a zig-zag manner, so that the students sitting on successive benches do not sit in one single row.
JNTUH Question Paper Pattern and Duration of Exams – July 2021
10) All the end-semester examinations shall be conducted for a duration of three hours. The pattern of examination shall be “Five out of eight question pattern”. There shall be no compulsory section with short answer questions.
The cooperation of the Principals is highly solicited for the smooth and successful conduct of semester examinations. Thanking you.
Download JNTUH Exam Time table 2020 – Released
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Our Team Will Give Reply To you as soon as possible