JNTUH is going to conduct the MBA 4th Semester Regular & supply examinations for (R19/R17/R15) Regulations of (R17-2017,2018 ADMITTED BATCH, R15-2015, 2016 ADMITTED BATCHES). So, students, those who are eligible for JNTUH MBA 4th sem Exam Fee notification 2021. Are go through the below information and exam dates.
JNTUH MBA IV Semester Exam fee Notification 2021
JNTUH MBA 4th Sem Regular & Supply Notification 2021
|Name of the Exam||JNTUH MBA 4th Semester exam fee Notification|
JNTUH MBA 4th Sem (R19/R17/R15) Notification 2021
MBA – IV SEMESTER – (R19, R17/R15) REGULAR/SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS –JULY/AUGUST-2021.
(R17-2017,2018 ADMITTED BATCH, R15-2015, 2016 ADMITTED BATCHES)
Note: Dear Principals, The students who are registered for MBA IV semester supply University exams, March-2021 need not register for the present notifications July-2021.
JNTUH MBA 4th Sem (R19/R17/R15) Exam Fee Dates 2021
The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from 19-07-2021 are to note that the online registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :
|Instructions||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||30-06-2021||05-07-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||06-07-2021||09-07-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||10-07-2021||11-07-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 2000/-||12-07-2021||13-07-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||14-07-2021||17-07-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs.10000/-
*This late fee application should be
manually submitted along with demand draft.
|18-07-2021||Till end of the exam|
JNTUH MBA 4th Sem (R19/R17/R15) Exam Fee Dates 2021- Examination Fee :
- FOR ONE SUBJECT: Rs.365/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS: Rs.615/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS: Rs.840/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS AND ABOVE: Rs.955/-
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for the entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability).
2. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise, such requests will not be entertained.
3. The request for the Challenge Valuation shall only be considered for those who applied for re-valuation in the specific subject.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME:JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates.