JNTUH is going to conduct the MBA 3rd Semester supply examinations for (R19/R17/R15) REGULAR/ SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS – March -2023. (R19-2019, 2020 ADMITTED BATCHES, R17- 2018 ADMITTED BATCH, R15-2016 ADMITTED BATCH). So, students, those who are eligible for JNTUH MBA 3rd sem Exam Fee notification 2023. Are go through the below information and exam dates.
JNTUH MBA III Semester Exam fee Notification 2023
JNTUH MBA 3rd Sem Supply Notification Feb 2023
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH)|
|Categories||JNTUH MBA 1st Semester Notification|
|Year||1st year 1st semester|
|Exam type||Regular & Supply Examinations|
|Exam Month||March 2023|
|Status||Released on 23rd Feb 2023|
JNTUH MBA 3rd Sem (R19/R17/R15) Notification 2023
MBA III SEMESTER – (R19) REGULAR/ SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS – March/April-2023. (R19-2019, 2020, 2021 ADMITTED BATCHES)
JNTUH MBA 3rd Sem (R19/R17/R15) Exam Fee Dates 2023
The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from 27-03-2023 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :
|Instructions||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||24-02-2023||04-03-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||05-03-2023||10-03-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||11-03-2023||16-03-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 2000/-||17-03-2023||20-03-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||26-03-2023||25-03-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs.10000/-
*This late fee application should be
manually submitted along with demand draft.
|16-03-2023||Till end of the exam|
JNTUH MBA 3rd Sem Examination Fee – Information
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION : Rs.955/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT : Rs.365/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS : Rs.615/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS : Rs.840/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS AND ABOVE : Rs.955/-
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability).
2. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise such requests will not be entertained.
3. The request for the Challenge Valuation shall only be considered for those who applied for re-valuation in the specific subject.
4. Downloading of Hall Tickets 24-03-2023
5. Commencement of End Sem. Examinations 27-03-2023
6. The Condonation fee is Rs.300/- per candidate for any number of subjects.
7. Ph D Course work subjects Exam registration shall also be done through exam registration portal only
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME:JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates.
Exams Are going on..
3rd semester R17 batch exam date notification
Can you update on R13 4the sem supply exam dates and last date for exam fee
Could you please update can R13 batch 1st semister can apply for exam
this notification for 3rd sem only
GOOD AFTERNOON SIR,
I HAVE TO CLEAR 1 SUBJECT IN 1ST. SEMESTER R15 2015 BATCH
CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR THIS TIME
As I need to clear one subject of the R13 batch
Please suggest how to appear and clear the exam am struggling to clear
Please contact me on the below information WhatsApp or msg me
May God reward you for your support
Thanks & Regards,
R13BACTH 2013 joining bacth are eligible for this time