JNTUH Rescheduled of Pre-Ph.D Regular Examinations of Dec 2021
JNTUH Supplementary Examinations for the Pre-Ph.D Exams which were scheduled on 18-12-2021 and 20-12-2021 have been rescheduled to 22-01-2022 and 24-01-2022 (ie., Paper I and Paper II) from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM respectively in offline mode
|Original Scheduled date of Exams
|Rescheduled date of Exams
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES :
1. The students are informed to download the hall tickets from the https://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/prephd-prems portal using the Download Hall-ticket service from 5 days before the start of examinations.
2. For any queries please contact SDC at the Phone no: 9989980170, 9704033577.
All the candidates are informed to carry their identity cards while writing their examinations and whenever they visit the Directorate of Research & Development Cell for any query or for getting any certificates/marks memos.
1. The candidates are held personally responsible for all the entries made in the online application form/hall ticket and any incorrect information or information suppressed will entitle disciplinary action against the candidates.
2. The Results of examinations will be informed only through the website www.jntuh.ac.in. The original marks memos can be collected from the Directorate of Research & Development Cell, after the declaration of the results.
3. Examination centre for Pre-Ph.D/Pre-M.Phill/Pre-MS examinations are on the University campus at JNTUH College of Engineering Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.