JNTUK B.Pharm 1-1 Sem Results Feb 2020: JNTUK Conducted the exam for B.Pharm 1 year and 1 sem of (PCI, R16, R13, R10) Regulation Regular/Supplementary Examinations on Feb 2020. So students who are attempting the JNTUH Regular and Supply Examinations are ready to check JNTUK B.pharm 1-1 Sem (R16, PCI, R13, R10) Results 2020. In below jntufastresults updated the Respected links to check the JNTUK B.Pharm 1-1 Results official link below.
JNTUK B.Pharm 1-1 Sem Results Feb 2020
JNTUK B.Pharm 1-1 Sem Regular/Supply Results Feb 2020
|University Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK)|
|Status||Released on 7th July 2020|
How To Check JNTUK B.Pharmacy Regular Supply Results:
- Enter into the official site of JNTUK (as the link is given in the table)
- Enter the appropriate hall ticket number
- Click and the get result
- The output will be the results of the examinations that took place in the pursuing years.
JNTUK 1-1 B.Pharm Regular/Supply Results Feb 2020:
The “JNTUK Results for B.Pharmacy 1-1 Semester (PCI, R16, R13, R10) Regulation Regular/Supplementary Examinations Feb 2020″ are declared on 07th July 2020. The jntuk b.pharm 1-1 result sheets have been sent to respective college principals. So Students are requested to contact their college principals/exam cell staff for knowing the jntuk b.pharm 1-1 sem results 2020.
JNTUK B.Pharm 1-1 Sem (R16) Supply Exam Results Feb 2020 -Results Link Updated soon
JNTUK B.Pharm 1-1 Sem (R13) Supply Exam Results Feb 2020 -Results Link Updated soon
JNTUK B.Pharm 1-1 Sem (R10) Supply Exam Results Feb 2020 -Results Link Updated soon
JNTUK B.Pharm 1-1 Sem (PCI) Regular/Supply Exam Results Feb 2020 -Results Link Updated soon
- Last date for Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge Revaluation is : 18-07-2020
Apply For JNTUK RV/RC For B.Pharm Results
Here inform the students to enter these subject codes for applying Recounting /Revaluation /Challenge valuation. Click on the below link and check instruction and process for apply JNTUK B.Pharm 1-1 Sem Results Feb 2020 Rv/RC/CV.
- -1 in the filed of externals indicates student absent for the respective subject.
- -2 in the filed of externals indicates student result is withheld for the respective subject.
- -3 in the filed of externals indicates Malpractice for the respective subject.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below. MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates