JNTUK B.Pharm 4-1 Advance Supply Exam Notification: Jntuk Released the Advance supply notification for B.Pharm R16/R13/R10 Regulation. In below updated all the jntuk exam fee notification dates and JNTUK 4-1 Exam dates as per the jntuk university updates. So follow these dates and pay your exam dates before the last dates in your respected colleges and info to all your friends and classmates. For further exam dates, notification and Exam result is updated in jntu fast result.
JNTUK B.Pharm 4-1 Advance Supply Exam Notification
JNTUK IV B.PHARMACY I SEMESTER ADVANCED SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS
- PCI (For 2017 Admitted Batches onwards and 2018 Lateral Entry Admitted Batches onwards)
- R16 (For 2016 Admitted Batches onwards and 2017 Lateral Entry Admitted Batches onwards)
- R13 (For 2013 Admitted Batches onwards and 2014 Lateral Admitted Batches onwards)
Candidates appearing for the above examinations commencing from __ are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule is given below
JNTUK B.Pharm 4-1 Advance Supply EXAM LAST DATE
Candidates appearing for the above examinations are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
- Without Late Fee : 12-07-2021
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/- : 13-07-2021
- With Late fee of Rs.1000/- : 14-07-2021
JNTUK B.Pharm 4-1 Advance Supply Examination Fee:
- For Whole Semester Examination (All Subjects) : Rs. 770/-
- For One Subject (Theory/Practical) : Rs. 265/-
- For Two Subjects (Theory/Practical) : Rs. 390/-
- For Three Subjects (Theory/Practical) : Rs. 515/-
- For Four And Above Subjects (Theory/Practical) : Rs. 770/-
Applications are also admissible up-to one day before the Examination with a fine of Rs.5000/- (Application to be submitted at JNTUK Kakinada)
Download JNTUK Offical Notification
- Detailed Time Table for Theory Examinations will notify in the J.N.T. University, Kakinada website: www.jntuk.edu.in
- Applications should enclose the Xerox copies of the latest marks memos containing details of failed subjects along with the applications.
- Laboratory/Project Examinations schedule will be communicated later.
- All the above Examinations will be conducted in a jumbling system.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates