JNTUK M.Tech III Sem RC/RV Results: jntuk has conducted the JNTUK M.Tech 3rd Sem (R19) Regular/Supply Exam Results July 2021 are Released on August 2021 Month. So The Revaluation/Recounting Results for M.Tech III Semester Examinations is expecting on this week. So Those who are Applied JNTUK M.Tech 3rd Sem Revaluation & JNTUK M.Tech 3rd Sem Recounting Application Form on or before the Last Date Are eligible To check your JNTUK m.tech 3rd sem recounting results and JNTUK m.tech 3rd sem Revaluation result for those who are applied for Revaluation/Recounting for M.Tech III Semester Regular / Supplementary Examinations.
JNTUK M.Tech 3rd Sem Revaluation Results July 2021
JNTUk 3rd Sem M.Tech Exam RC/RV Results 2021
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University of Kakinada|
|Result status||Released on 27th Oct 2021|
JNTUK M.Tech 3rd Semester Exam Revaluation / Recounting Results:
The college authorities of JNTUk has released the JNTUK M.Tech 3rd Sem R19 Regular/Supply RV Exam results, JNTUK M.Tech 3rd Sem RC Sem Regular/Supply Exam Results, by the links provided below. Students can now download the JNTUK M.Tech Results and use it for further reference.
- JNTUK M.Tech 3rd Sem (R19) Regular/Supply Exam Recounting/ Revaluation/ Challenge Revaluation Results July 2021
HOW TO Download JNTUK M.Tech III Sem RC/RV Results:
- Candidates can check the JNTUK M.Tech III Sem RC/RV Results from the official website or from the link which we are updated soon.
- Click on the “Download Link”.
- Now save or take the printout of PDF.
JNTUK M.Tech III Semester Regular / Supplementary Examinations Revaluation/Recounting Results July 2021:
JNTUK M.Tech 3rd Semester (R19) Regular Exams Recounting/Revaluation Results July 2021” are declared on 27th October 2021. The JNTUK M.Tech 3rd Sem Rv result sheets have been sent to respective college principals. Students concerned are requested to contact their college principals/exam cell staff for knowing the results.
JNTUK M.Tech III Sem RC/RV Results July 2021 – Results Link ( Not Yet Released)
- “AB” in the filed of Grade indicates student absent for the respective subject
- “WH” in the filed of Grade indicates student Withheld for the respective subject.
- “MP” in the filed of Grade indicates student Malpractice for the respective subject.
- “-1” in the filed of externals indicates student ABSENT for the respective subject.
- “-2” in the filed of externals indicates student WITHHELD for the respective subject.
- “-3” in the filed of externals indicates student MALPRACTICE for the respective subject.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates.