JNTUK Released Provisional Certificate Application form for R16 Regulation. Students those who are clear all subjects then they can apply Provisional Certificate by online or offline as provided on below with clear information. so here you can found information regarding jntuk pc procedure and JNTU Kakinada Univerity PC Procedure, Application Form and Required Documents to apply JNTUK PC.
How to Download JNTUK PC Application Form For R16 Regulation
JNTUK PC/CMM Certificates Procedure:
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
What is PC (Provisional Certificate):
A Provisional Certificate is issued to a student who has passed your University EXamination or a Board Examination. This is a temporary Certificate until you received the OD Certificate.
What Are the Required Documents to apply JNTUK PC:
All the eligible students are informed to apply for the UG & PG provisional certificates all years passed outs( Phase DECEMBER 2020) at EXAM CELL
The application can be downloaded from http://www.jntukexams.net/application.php
Submit the filled application along with a copy of SSC, AADHAR, ALL MARKS MEMOS.
Procedure To JNTUK PC Certificates through Offline & Online Procedure 2021
jntuk pc R16 procedure
JNTUK Provisional Certificate procedure
JNTUK PC Application Form For R16 Regulation
1. The fee shall be paid online at www.jntukexams.net –> Apply for Certificates. The receipt of the payment shall be submitted along with the application. (How To Apply JNTUK PC/CMM Certificates Online Procedure 2020)
2. For TATKAL Provisional Certificate, Rs. 3,000/- shall be paid online at www.jntukexams.net–> Apply for Certificates. And For Normal Procedure Fees: 300
3. Photocopy of SSC Certificate should be enclosed.
4. The filled in application along with online payment receipt shall be sent to the Director of Evaluation, JNT University, Kakinada – 533 003.
5. Corrections in the individual Marks memos will not be entertained after issuing PC&CMM.
COMPUTATION OF CGPA
SGPA (Si) = Σ (Ci X Gi) / Σ Ci
Where Ci is the number of credits of the ith course and Gi is the grade point scored by the student in the ith course.
The CGPA is also calculated taking into account all the courses undergone by a student over all the semester of a programme, i.e.
CGPA = Σ (Ci X Si) / Σ Ci
Where Si is the SGPA of the ith semester and Ci is the total number of credits in that semester.
Equivalent Percentage = (CGPA – 0.75) / x 10
AWARD OF CLASS
- B.TECH (REGULAR) STUDENTS:
The candidate shall register for 180 credits and secure all the 180 credits:
2. FOR B. TECH. (LATERAL ENTRY SCHEME):
The candidate shall register for 132 credits and secure all the 132 credits:
JNTUK PC (R16) Application 2020 – Download PC APPLICATION
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below. MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Updates