JNTUK Special Supply Results 2023: The Jntuk Updates have released the JNTUK M.tech Special Supply Results, JNTUK M.Pharm Special Supply Results, JNTUK MBA Special Supply Results, JNTUK MCA Special Supply Results. These JNTUK Special Supply Exams have undertaken in the month of Dec and students are waiting for the result and JNTUK Results are updates soon. Here Jntufastresult provides all JNTU Fast Updates and University Updates.
JNTUK M.Tech/M.Pharm/MBA/MCA Special Supply Exam ResultS
JNTUK PG Special Supply Exam Results Oct 2022
|Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
|JNTUK M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/MBA/MCA Semester (R06, R09, R13) Special Supply Examination Results Oct 2022
|Special Supply Examination Results
|Released on 21st March 2023
JNTUK PG Courses All Semester Special Supply Exam Results Oct 2022 – Released
The Following JNTUK M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/MBA/MCA Special Special Supply Examination Results Oct 2022 Has Been Released By The JNTUK University :
- JNTUK MBA Special Supplmentary Exminations Oct 2022
- JNTUK MCA Special Supplmentary Exminations Oct 2022
- JNTUK M.Tech Special Supplmentary Exminations Oct 2022
- JNTUK M.Pharmacy Special Supplmentary Exminations Oct 2022
How to Check The Jntuk PG Supply Result Oct 2022:
- Here Jntufastresult have given the Result Links
- Those links will take you to the JNTUK Results Page
- Enter the Appropriate Hall Tickets Number
- Click on Submit and Save your Result.
JNTUK PG Courses ( MBA/MCA/M.Tech/M.Pharmacy ) Special Supplementary Examinations Recounting/Revaluation Results Oct 2022 are declared on 21st March 2023. The JNTUK PG result sheets have been sent to respective college principals. Students concerned are requested to contact their college principals/exam cell staff for knowing the results.
Note: Recounting/Revaluation Results Announced on 30-March 2023
JNTUK Revaluation/Recounting Procedure:
Here University Authorities have given the option for the students for JNTUK Revaluation/JNTUK Recounting Students who are not satisfied with the JNTUK Special Supply Results can Apply for JNTUK Special Supply Relavuation/Special Supply Recounting and the Procedure for JNTUK Revaluation/Recounting has given below.
- “AB” in the filed of Grade indicates student absent for the respective subject
- “WH” in the filed of Grade indicates student Withheld for the respective subject.
- “MP” in the filed of Grade indicates student Malpractice for the respective subject.
- “-1” in the filed of externals indicates student ABSENT for the respective subject.
- “-2” in the filed of externals indicates student WITHHELD for the respective subject.
- “-3” in the filed of externals indicates student MALPRACTICE for the respective subject.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Updates