JNTUK OD Apply Procedure 2023: Here jntuk fast results bring useful information about the topics of JNTU Kakinada Step by Step Procedure to Apply for Original Degree (OD) through online and How to apply for an OD (Original Degree) or jntuk original degree application procedure and jntuk od online application status and finally jntu Kakinada Original Degree online applies guidelines. The solution for the students who are facing the problem for applying OD (original Degree) of jntu-Kakinada is given below go through the article carefully for details and JNTUK Step by Step Procedure to Apply OD (original degree)-Online.
Procedure To Apply JNTUK OD 2023:
jntuk original degree application procedure 2023:
The Candidate who is willing to apply for the JNTUK OD certificate is instructed to upload Educational Details (like PC, CMM, SSC, PHOTO) and Personal details in online application you can check jntuk od application status after the application completion. Candidates who are applying for the JNTUK PC and JNTUK migration certificate have to upload their personal details after one week of the bank payment. Candidates have to upload details within 15 days of the bank payment. Candidates who will not upload the details within 15 days are kept in the pending list. Once OD is out, The student details are removed from the database.
JNTU Kakinada OD Fee Details 2023:
The Post Convocation Original Degree Fee details are listed below for both UG/PG:
- For 2010 passed out students Rs. 6500(Post Convocation)
- For 2011 passed out students Rs. 6000(Post Convocation)
- For 2012 passed out students Rs. 5500(Post Convocation)
- For 2013 passed out students Rs. 5000(Post Convocation)
- For 2014 passed out students Rs. 4500(Post Convocation)
- For 2015 passed out students Rs. 4000(Post Convocation)
- For 2016 passed out students Rs. 3500(Post Convocation)
- For 2017 passed out students Rs. 3000(Post Convocation)
- For 2018 passed out students Rs. 2500(Post Convocation)
- For 2019 passed out students Rs. 2000(Post Convocation)
- For 2020 passed out students Rs. 3500(Pre Convocation)
Need Every Semester Marks Memo To Apply Original Degree?
No need to upload all the semester marks memo for Undergraduate students, Only for Post Graduates (PG) students need to upload All the semester marks memo.
How To Apply For OD Through jntuk Online – Jntuk Od Apply
Step-1: First of all, Students Need to register first and then need to login
JNTUK OD registration Page – Register Now
JNTUK OD Login Page – Login Now
Step-2: In This Step, you see 4 levels of details submission:
- After that need to submit your personal details.
- Then Pay money online using a different payment method
- After that, you need to upload the below certificates as per the conditions
- After You Need to accept term and conditions.
- finally, you will get on tracking id, Need to take a screenshot or take the printout for further reference.
Step 3–Required Scanned Documents List to Apply JNTUK OD and check below documents to apply for OD.
List of Scanned Documents are required before applying ONLINE-OD
Document 1:-Bank Payment form or Bank challan form which contains Hall ticket number, Bank payment reference number (DU Number) and contact number given during payment.
Document 2:-Secondary School Certificate(SSC) – (in pdf and size between 50 kB to 200kB each).
Document 3:-Provisional Certificate obtains from the University(PC)- (in pdf and size between 50 KB to 200KB each). (Please Verify the Student Name, Student Fathername printed on Provisional certificates as per SSC. If any mistake found plz immediately change the Provisional certificate in University and then apply.)
Document 4:- Consolidated Marks Memo for only(B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Course Students) – (in pdf and size between 50 kB to 200kB each)
Document 5:-All Semester Marks Memos for P.G. Courses – (in pdf/Zip/Rar and size less than 500kB).
Document 6:- Recent Passport size colour photograph (in jpg/jpeg format and size less than 100kB). The Passport size photo must be saved with your hall ticket number for example:10791A0404.jpg
- The photograph must be a recent passport-style colour picture.
- Please Do not upload Selfie Photographs
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face if the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows if you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 456 x 568 pixels (preferred) Size of the file should be between 80-100 kb
the image must be saved with your hall ticket number for example:10791A0404.jpg
- The image must be saved in jpg format.
Step 4- The amount that has to be paid can either be making online modes or by making the payments at any branch of SBI using the on-line Challan generated by this Online Daily_wise OD Application.
Step 5- The candidate has to upload Educational Details(like PC, CMM, SSC, PHOTO) and Personal details in the online application.
Step 6:- After successful completion of the application, the candidate application will be given a unique application number or save as a pdf. Save that application number and maintain the Generated Application form for further reference.
JNTUK OD Apply Link: Click Here
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below. MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE A REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Updates