JNTUK Last Chance Exam Notification: Many of the students are not net paid examination fees for Special supply as conducted by jntuk due to lockdown. So JNTUK released an official notification regarding the JNTUK Special Supply exam fee dates extension. So this notification for all the Special Supplementary Examinations.
JNTUK Special Supply Exam fee Dates 2022
When were the last dates to apply for the JNTUK Special Supply exam fee dates 2022:
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University of Kakinada|
|Notification||Special Supply Exam fee notification|
JNTUK B.Tech (CCC) I, II, III & IV Year Special Supply Exam Notification July 2022
JNTU-Kakinada (JNTUK): All the Principals of affiliated colleges under JNTUK are hereby informed that in view of the COVID pandemic and lockdown of all the colleges, the last date to apply for Special Supplementary Examinations, 2022 is extended as mentioned below:
- I, II, III & IV YEAR B.TECH (CCC) SPECIAL SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS (For 2008 Admitted Batch)
Exam Registration & Last date (Revised) :
- Without Late Fee 04-07-2022
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/- 06-07-2022
- With Late fee of Rs.1000/- 08-07-2022
- FOR EACH SUBJECT (THEORY / PRACTICAL) Rs. 1500/-
Note: (i) Head of the department is requested to verify the eligibility of the Candidates for registration for examinations in respect of malpractice/court cases/credits.
(ii) Head of the department is requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examination.
1. Application forms for all the B.Tech (CCC) Examinations available in the website (www.jntuk.edu.in or www.jntukexams.net) are to be filled by the candidates giving all the details without fail. A separate application is to be submitted for each year.
2. Candidates should enclose the attested photocopies of latest marks memo containing failed subjects along with the applications.
The Examination fee and marks memo fee are to be paid in the form of a crossed Demand Draft obtained from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, JNTUK, KAKINADA”.
4. The duly filled in applications should handed over/send only through Register post to the Director, Institute of Science and Technology, JNTUK, Kakinada as per the above schedule of dates without fail.
5. Candidates will have to collect their Hall Tickets from the Director, Institute of Science and Technology, JNTUK, Kakinada.
6. The Respective department (IST) is requested to submit the filled in applications to the Controller of Examinations Office, J.N.T. University, Kakinada on 12.07.2022 & 13.07.2022 without fail.
7. Laboratory examinations are to be conducted at the respective departments of University college of Engineering, JNTUK, Kakinada in JULY 2022. The award Lists are to be sent to the controller of Examinations Office, JNT University, Kakinada on or before 30-07-2022.
8. All the theory examinations will be conducted in JULY/AUGUST 2022 onwards at University College of Engineering, Kakinada, JNTUK, Kakinada.
9. Time table for theory examinations of all years will be placed on the website (www.jntuk.edu.in or www.jntukexams.net) during the last week of July 2022.
JNTUK B.Tech/B.Pharm Special Supply Dates – Extended
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates