MGU UG 2nd Sem Exam Fee Notification 2023 Exam Date: All the eligible Regular candidates of 2nd Semester (CBCS) B.A. (General / Vocational) /B.Com (General/Computers/Computer Applications) / & B.Sc. (General /Vocational) to register for the Semester Examinations to be conducted in June 2023. The following is the schedule for the payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms at their respective colleges:
MGU – Nalgonda UG 4th Degree Exam Notification June 2023
Mahatma Gandhi University 2nd Fee Notification 2023
|Name of the University||Mahatma Gandhi University|
|Name of the Examination||Regular/Backlog/Improvement Fee Notification 2023|
MGU 2nd Degree Notification 2023 | Nalgonda MGU 2nd Notifications 2023:
Student those who are studying under Mahatma Gandhi University are to check this notification for examination fee and apply on before the examination dates. As per the below information we updated the Mahatma Gandhi University official website. So we provided any thinking related to Mahatma Gandhi University at Nalgonda.
MGU UG II–Semester (CBCS) B.A. (General / Vocational) /B.Com (General/Computers/ Computer Applications)/ B.Sc. (General /Vocational)/B.B.A Course Regular /Backlog /Improvement Exams June 2023
Mahatma Gandhi University Exam Fee Dates June 2023
Payment of Examinations fees and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.
- Without late fee – Not yet released
- With a late fee of Rs.100/- – Not yet released
Note: No application will be accepted after the last date of submission from any college.
MGU UG Exam Fee Details | MGU Degree fee Notification 2023:
It is hereby notified for the information of Regular/Backlog/Improvement candidates of
II Semester (CBCS) B.A. (General / Vocational) /B.Com (General/Computers/ Computer Applications)/ B.Sc. (General /Vocational)/B.B.A. to register for the Semester Examinations to be scheduled in due course of time and detailed Time-Table will be notified later
MGU Degree 2nd Semester Exam Fee Notification 2023 — Download Offical Notification
MGU Degree 2nd Fee Notification 2023:
- The timetable and Exact Exam commencement date will be notified in due course.
- The application forms of students should be submitted online through College Login.
- The hard copy of the applied form should be submitted to the examination branch duly signed by the student and the Principal around with Qualifying Examination photocopy.
- The fee payment made by the candidate will not be refunded once it paid.
1. The exact date of commencement of the Examinations and detailed timetable will be notified in due course.
2. The examination application forms of students are to be submitted online through college login. Also, hard copy of the same may be downloaded and submitted to the examination branch duly signed by the student and the Principal concerned along with a photocopy of the qualifying examination.
3. The Examination fee once paid by the candidate/college will not be refunded or adjusted.
4. The Principals of the Under-Graduate colleges of Mahatma Gandhi University are requested to:
a. Not to collect the Exam fee from Visually Challenged, Differently abled, hearing impaired
Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students as per Government Orders, Xerox Copy of
Medical Certificate confirming their status as disabled Handicapped. (Minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%) must be attached to the Application forms. Blind, Physically
Disabled, Deaf & Dumb Students Application forms should be submitted separately along with Separate Nominal Roll.
b. Inform the students that the examination fee & application forms will not be accepted \ after the due date.
c. Note that the Hall Ticket No allotted to a candidate at the time of admission shall not be changed or allotted to another candidate, even if the first candidate has cancelled his/her
MGU Fast Updates | MGU Updates | MGU Fast Result
If You Have Any about MGU UG Notification then Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates.