Mindtree Assessment Test Results | Mindtree interview result: Mindtree Limited is an Indian multinational information technology and outsourcing company headquartered in Bangalore, India and New Jersey, USA. It is a Larsen & Toubro group company. Founded in 1999, the company employs approximately 20,204 employees with annual revenue of $1 Billion. Here JntuFastResults provided the information regarding the How to Check Mindtree Online Assessment Test Results (Mindtree Assessment Results).
Mindtree online assessment test
Mindtree Selection Process:
- Online test
- Technical Interview
- Hr interview.
Latest Jobs Notification
Were To Check Mindtree Written Test Results (Mindtree Results)
Students who are taken the Mindtree Online Assessment Test on MindTree allocated test locations on your Hall Tickets are waiting to check Mindtree written exam results. Those students are recived mails from the Mindtree careers or Mindtree Hr.
How to check the Mindtree Written Test Results?
- Students can recived emails from Mindtree Hr’s
- Students who are clear the Mindtree Online Assessment Test Results in those candidates only get mails.
- At some times Mindtree Hr’s sends mails both cleared and not cleared candidates.
When Will The Result Be Out? How do I know that I am qualified or not?
Based on the emails means Mindtree sends the emails to the selected candidate based on mails you will get further rounds of information.
MindTree Interview Experience for Software Engineer 2021
Round 1(Online Test):
- Coding Question ( Any language)
Round 2(Technical Interview): Conducted on We Create Problem Platform
The result of round 1 was announced after a couple of days and the technical interview was scheduled after a week. Questions asked were as follows:
- Introduce yourself.
- Explain your final year project.
- Find a total number of vowels from a given string.
- Write a logic for bubble sort.
- What is the SELECT/UPDATE/INSERT query in RDBMS and also its syntax?
- What Is Object-Oriented Programming? Explain each feature in detail.
- Given a string, calculate the total number of characters from the string.
Round 3(HR Interview): Conducted on We Create Problem Platform
The Questions asked in the HR round were as follows :
- Introduce Yourself.
- How did you utilize this pandemic period apart from studies.
- What are your strengths and weakness
- According to your research, what do you know about MindTree
- Where do you see yourself in the coming years
- How will MindTree help you achieve your goals.
- Why MindTree
- Do you have a valid PAN Card.
- Are you willing to relocate
- Any Questions.
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below
Check More Latest Updates