Palamuru University B.A. /B.Com./B.Sc./B.B.A. Semester-VI (Regular) & Semester II, IV & VI (Backlog) Practical Examinations Schedule – May/June 2022
All the Principals are requested to submit the list of candidates appearing in each paper to the Chief Superintendent, Dr. BRR Government College, Jadcherla. The Chief Superintendent of the Practical Examination Centers is requested;
1. To make arrangements for the conduct of Practical Examinations on the notified dates for all the concerned candidates.
2. To conduct the Practical Examination on the basis of Nominal Rolls submitted by the Principal or on the basis of Hall Ticket of the candidate.
3. Practical Awards should be sent through online, the necessary link will be made available in the college login. Principals/Examiners are requested to login, enter marks and submit to the Examination Branch. The same should be downloaded and a hard copy duly signed by the Principal should be submitted in the exam branch.
4. The last date for submission of Award lists of Practical Examinations along with the scripts and ‘D’ forms to the Examination Branch, Palamuru University is 13-12-2021. Kindly adhere to the above schedule and instructions. Any deviation will attract a penalty of Rs.1,000/- per day, per faculty.
5. Principal / Chief Superintendent is instructed to follow the COVID-19 SOP Norms.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below. Check More Latest Updates