Palamuru University BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ BBA (CBCS) Sems II & IV (Regular/ Backlog) Practical Exams – December 2020
The Practical Examination schedule of B.A/B.Com./B.Sc./B.B.A. (CBCS) Semester-II
(Regular / Backlog) & Semester-IV (Regular) Practical Examinations Schedule, December–2020 is as follows.
Schedule Dates: 18-12-2020 to 23-12-2020
The Chief Superintendents of the Practical Examination Centers are requested to implement the following points:-
1. UG Semester-II (Regular / Backlog) & Semester-IV (Regular) Practical Examinations will
have to be conducted as conducted during 1st / 3rd Semesters with internal examiners for
this spell. Maximum duration is 2 hours per batch.
2. Make arrangements to conduct the Practical Examinations notifying the exact dates of examinations to the concerned candidates.
3. Conduct the Practical Examination on the basis of Registered Numbers submitted by the Principal or on the basis of Hall Ticket of the candidate.
4. Send the Answer Scripts, on or before 29-12-2020 along with the ‘D’ forms and the award list in duplicate in the same bundle.
5. The Principals / Chief Superintendents are instructed to upload the practical timetable to
Palamuru University web link on or before 17-12-2020.
6. The practical examinations should be conducted strictly as per the timetable issued by the Principal.
7. All colleges must follow the COVID-19 safety measures while conducting all the above
a) THE CHIEF SUPERINTENDENTS ARE REQUESTED TO SUBMIT PRACTICAL MARKS
THROUGH ONLINE ON THE SAME DAY OF EXAMINATION.
b) IF ANY MISMATCH FOUND IN SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION AND WITH DATE OF
UPLOADING THE MARKS WILL BE VIEWED SERIOUSLY.