Palamuru University BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ BBA (CBCS) III & VI Sem (Regular/ Backlog) Practical Exams – July 2021
The Practical Examination schedule of B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./B.B.A. (CBCS) Semester- III & VI
(Regular) & Semester-II, IV & VI (Backlog) Practical Examinations Schedule – July, 2021 is as follows
1. UG Semester- III & VI (Regular) & Semester-II, IV & VI (Backlog) Practical Examinations
will have to be conducted with internal examiners for this spell. Maximum duration is 2 hours per batch.
2. Make arrangements to conduct the Practical Examinations notifying the exact dates of
examinations to the concerned candidates.
3. Conduct the Practical Examination on the basis of Registered Numbers submitted by the
The principal or on the basis of Hall Ticket of the candidate.
4. Send the Answer Scripts, on or before 26-07-2021 along with the ‘D’ forms and the award list in duplicate in the same bundle.
5. The Principals / Chief Superintendents are instructed to upload the practical timetable to
Palamuru University web link on or before 14-07-2021.
6. The practical examinations should be conducted strictly as per the timetable issued by the Principal.
7. All colleges must follow the COVID-19 safety measures while conducting all the above-mentioned examinations
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below. Check More Latest Updates