TCS Ninja 2022 Batch Hiring Started: TCS has Finally Announced the TCS Ninja Drive for B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc – 2022 Batch Candidates which is going to be conducted in August 2021. So in below, we provided Detailed Information Regarding TCS Ninja 2022 Batch eligibity and TCS Ninja Application Procedure through Online and TCS Ninja Selection Process and TCS Ninja Exam Pattern and TCS Ninja Apply Link. So students who are willing to place on TCS then Apply on or before the last dates of the TCS Application. Last Year TCS NQT for the 2021 Batch was Delayed due to Covid Situation, but this year TCS Ninja and TCS Digital for 2022 Batch Candidates will be on Time.
TCS Ninja Recritiment Drive 2021
TCS Ninja Recruitment Drive 2021 – Information
|Qualification:||B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc|
|Last Date||29th August 2021|
|Online Test Date:||15th September 2021 onwards|
Please Share To your Friends & Your Whatsapp Group Circular & Your Colleges Groups
About TCS Ninja Hiring – Year of Passing 2022
Leading in the new normal has reinforced our global leadership position. It’s our privilege and pride to be acknowledged as a preferred partner of innovation and growth by our valued global customers. Likewise, we are proud to be the employer of choice among aspiring students. We are happy to be starting with the TCS Ninja Hiring for YoP 2022 – the disruptive democratized model that proved to be a game-changer for the entry-level talent ecosystem.
We invite you to take a first step in forging a fruitful partnership towards growth and transformational pursuits.
What is the Eligibility criteria for TCS Ninja Hiring – YOP 2022:
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks should be 60% or 6 CGPA in Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Students should not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process in the highest qualification. If selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS
- Gap / Break-in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Break-in education should not be due to extended education (examinations cleared after the time stipulated by the Board / University). Any break in education should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part-Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Ninja hiring process
What Are The Courses Are Can Apply For TCS Ninja 2022 Drive:
UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc from any specialization offered by the university / college are only eligible to apply
TCS NQT 2022 – Selection Process :
The detailed recruitment process for TCS Ninja 2022 and TCS Digital hiring 2022 are discussed below. It consists of the following four rounds:
- Online Test – TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT)
- Technical Interview
- Managerial Interview
- HR Interview
TCS Ninja 2022 Exam Pattern
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
It comprises five sections:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)
- Reasoning Ability (30 questions)
- Numerical Ability (26 questions)
- Programming Logic (10 Questions)
- Coding (2 Questions).
Where Can I Get TCS Ninja Previous Question Papers?
TCS Ninja Exam Pattern– Year of Passing 2022:
|PART A||Cognitive Skills|
|1||Numerical Ability||40 Mins|
|2||Verbal Ability||30 mins|
|3||Reasoning Ability||50 mins|
|1||Programming Logic||15 mins|
|2||Hands-on Coding||45 mins|
|Total Test Duration||180 Mins|
How To Apply For TCS Ninja Drive – Application Process:
- Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Step 2. Register and apply to the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly log in and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose the category “IT” and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Step 3. Select your mode of the test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
- Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“
Registration Process of TCS Ninja 2021 Drive:
Here is the detailed TCS Ninja Registration Process. The application process for TCS Campus Hiring comprises of the below mandatory steps:
Step 1: Open the TCS Next Step Portal https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
Step 2: If you are a new user, then click on IT Tab
Step 3: Proceed to fill in details Submit the application form
Step 4: Click on apply for the drive and check the track of the application
TCS Ninja Hiring Drive – Important Guidelines
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication-related to the Test will be communicated to you by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring-related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
TCS NINJA 2022 Batch Apply Link — Click here
Why My TCS Hall Ticket is Not Recived?
The Hall-Tickets bearing information about your Test Center and timing details would be sent to you separately on your registered e-mail ID post your eligibility check. TCS reserves all rights to change the last date to register for the recruitment drive without any prior notification.
TCS NQT Registration Mistakes – TCS Registration Process