TCS Off-campus Drive 2019/2020 Batch: TCS is conduting the Off-campus drive For B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA – 2019/2020 Batch. This TCS Off-Campus Drive 2021 is to select the best talent in the country to fuel the growth plans of TCS with its Business Strategy. Being a leader in the digital transformation space, we are happy to invite bright minds from across the country to explore the world of opportunities with TCS. TCS Off-Campus Drive 2019/2020 Batch is a PAN India Drive beginning with an Online Test followed by a Personal Interview which will have three rounds – Technical, Managerial & HR. Post the assessment, interview date and location will be communicated to candidates individually.
TCS Recritiment Drive 2021 – PAN India
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 through TCS NQT 2021 | Associate System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc | 2019 & 2020 Batch | Across India | Last Date: 27th February 2021
- Company Website: www.tcs.com
- Position: Associate System Engineer
- Test Name: National Qualifier Test (NQT)
- Job Location: Across India
TCS Careers Drive For 2019 & 2020 Batch – Important dates:
- Registration Start Date: 1st February 2021.
- Registration End Date: Closes on or before 5th March 2021.
- Hall Ticket Issue Date: March 2021 ( TCS NQT Hall Ticket )
- Online Test: 10th March 2021
- Interviews: March 2021
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Full Time Graduates from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc (All Engineering branches)
- 2019 & 2020 batch only
- % Criteria – CGPA of 6 or 60% throughout Academics
- Gap Criteria – Overall Gap(s) in Academics should not exceed beyond 2 years
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature.
- Age should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of taking the test.
Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test if they have full-time graduation.
- Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
About the Test:
National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialization on skills required for performing the job role
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
Selection Process for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021:
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
It comprises the following sections:
|Parts||Sections||Questions||Time (in mins)|
|Part A||Verbal Ability||24||30|
|Part B||Programming Logic||10||15|
How To Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link:
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Select the test mode (At Home or In-Centre)
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Access unlimited job openings
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link on or before 27th February 2021.
- Registration End Date: 27th February 2021
- Test Date: 10th March 2021
- Interview Date: Will be announced soon
Major Mistakes Done By Students then TCS Hall Tickets are not Recived:
The Hall-Tickets bearing information about your Test Center and timing details would be sent to you separately on your registered e-mail ID post your eligibility check. TCS reserves all rights to change the last date to register for the recruitment drive without any prior notification.
When is the Last date to Register for TCS Off Campus Hiring?
Limited Registrations. Closes on or before 27th February 2021
How To Apply For TCS Careers Recruitment Drive 2021:
In the below process by jntu fast results website provided to students to do in successful registration without any registration errors and Failure Interupects. By following below TCS Off-campus drive 2019/2020 Batch Registration Process to apply.
- Click on the below-provided registration links after reading all the Below process.
- Then After clicking the below Link it opens the new tab
- Click On Register Now ( IF you are new To TCS NextStep) Otherwise Login to TCS NextStep then select date and venue and click submit
- For Newly Register candidates follow
- You have a choice to apply for IT
- Then complete all the asked details with your current Information and submit
- Finally, log in to TCS NextStep then select date and venue and click submit
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 — Apply Link
TCS Off-Campus Drive Registration Mistakes – TCS Registration Process
Frequently Asked Questions:
1: Which Year Of Passing is being considered for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process?
TCS Off Campus Hiring considers Engineering Graduates from 2019 and 2020 Year of Passing (BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA). It is open to students from all specialization.
2: What is NQT Registration Number
NQT Registration Number is a unique 14 digit alphanumeric id generated upon successful completion of NQT Registration
3: When is the Off-Campus Hiring Test scheduled?
10th March 2021
4: I am not getting ‘Apply For Drive’, what should I do?
Once the application form is completed/submitted in TCS next step portal, ‘Apply For Drive’ would be enabled ONLY for 2019 and 2020 Engineering Graduates (BE/ B.Tech / ME/ M.Tec / M.Sc/ MCA).
5: I do not remember my NQT Registration Number, what should I do?
Upon successful completion of NQT Registration, the NQT ID would be sent to your registered E-Mail Id.
6: Is ‘Apply For Drive’ mandatory?
Yes, if you do not click on ‘Apply For Drive’, your candidature for TCS Off Campus Hiring would not be considered.
7: Is it mandatory to have the same Email Id for NQT & TCS Off-Campus Hiring?
Yes, it is strongly recommended that the same E-Mail id is used in the NQT form & TCS Off-Campus Hiring Application
8: By mistake, I have updated the Incorrect NQT registration Id in the TCS Off Campus Hiring Application Form, how do I change it?
Yes, you can make the changes. Login to https://nextstep.tcs.com and update the NQT registration Id in ‘Edit Drive Details’. You can update the changes till the last date of registration.
9. When will I receive my hall ticket?
You will get your Hall Ticket for Off-Campus Hiring Test 2 days before the Test on your registered email ID. Please note that the final Test Centre will be communicated to you, by TCS iON.
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates