TCS Walk In Interviews: Here we inform for TCS AI & Automation Walk-In Interviews, TCS Cyber Security Walk-In Interviews, TCS Enterprise Content Management Walk-In Interviews, TCS Engineering & Io Walk-In Interviews, TCS IT Infrastructure Walk-In Interviews detail in below. Check the below details befor the attending the interview process.
TCS Walk In Interviews 2019
TCS Walk In Interviews Details
Walk-In Interview Date – 5th January 2019
Registration Time – 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Locations: Ahmedabad | Bengaluru | Chennai | Delhi NCR | Hyderabad | Kolkata | Mumbai | Nagpur | Pune | Thiruvananthapuram
Registration Time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Candidates with full time qualification are only eligible (No Part Time/ Correspondence qualification candidates are eligible).
- Candidates should have a minimum score of 50% in their academics (SSLC/ HSC/ Diploma/ UG/ PG if applicable).
- Candidates with relevant IT experience as per the JD.
- Candidates who have participated in the TCS selection process in the last 3 months will not be eligible.
Documents Mandatory for Walk-In Interview
- TCS Online Application Form (Fill and Carry Original)
- Photo ID Proof (Upload and Carry Original)
(Passport/Driving License/Aadhaar Card/PAN Card)
- Passport Size Photo (Upload and Carry Original)
- Resume (Upload and Carry Original)
- Aadhaar Card (Upload and Carry Original)
- Mark sheets of All semesters (Upload and Carry Original)
10th, 12th, Diploma (if any), Graduation, Post-Graduation (if any)
- Appointment Letter, Relieving Letters and Experience Letters (Upload and Carry Original)
mentioning Start Date and End Date of your service of all the organizations you have worked with in the past.
- Current Organization’s Appointment Letter, Latest Compensation Letter and last 3 Month’s Salary Slip (Upload and Carry Original)
All cites of TCS companies (Attend Nears TCS company)
Registration Link for TCS Walk-In Interview:
Check Opportunities in TCS Walk In Interviews:
AI & Automation | Cyber Security | Enterprise Content Management | Engineering & IoT | IT Infrastructure check there Skill Details and experiences required for those categories in the below link information check.