How to Apply Duplicate SSC Certificate Online: In below is provided with the information regarding the Telangana SSC Marks Memo Duplicate or Telangana Duplicate 10th Class Marks Memo. So Many students are lost their SSC Marks Memo for certain Reasons so They can apply Telangana Duplicate SSC Marks Memo.
Procedure To Download Telangana 10th Duplicate Mark Memo Through Online
|Name of the Board
|Name of the Examination
|SSC/10th Class Exams
|Duplicate Mark Memo
Documents Required for Duplicate SSC Marks Memo
Find out the list of documents required to apply for the Duplicate Class 10th Certificate of AP and TS State.
- Duplicate SSC Proforma
- FIR Certificate issued by the Police Station
- An affidavit attested by Notary / Junior Civil Judge.
- Duplicate SSC Hall ticket
- Fee Challan of Rs.250 paid at SBI
Procedure to Apply Telangana 10th Class Duplicate Marks Memo
- Go to TS SSC Official Website and Click on the Duplicate SSC Proforma Option available on the top of the Home Page.
- Then its redirects the online applicant to the next page to view and download this Duplicant SSC Proforma Application in PDF Format
- The applicants should take a printout of the form and start filling the form manually.
- Fill the Application with the Below details:
- Enter the Applicant’s Name, Address of the Applicant, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, School, where the applicant last studied, Serial Number of Original SSC.
- Enter the Number of times the applicant appeared for the SSC Public Examinations with month and year of examination and Registered No. assigned to each appearance (correct particulars should be given).
- Enter the Details circumstances under which the application for the issue of Duplicate SSC is made. (Circumstances should be clearly stated to be supported by documentary evidence if any since the particulars of loss are to be furnished will be published in the Gazette).
- Answer: Whether an affidavit regarding the loss of the original SSC was obtained from a Junior Civil Judge or Notary.
- Whether the challan for Rs.250/- towards the fee for obtaining a duplicate SSC is enclosed (Name of the Govt. Treasury and No. and Date of the challan to be mentioned.
- Enter the Head of Account.
- Whether the SSC has at any time been suspended or cancelled.
- Whether the candidate has at any time been debarred for appearing for the SSC Public Examination due to resorting to malpractice. If so, definite particulars may be furnished.
- Marks of identification (as per the school record and particulars entered in the original SSC).
- Enter the Station, Date and Signature of the Candidate.
- Also, paste the candidate’s photo attested by HM.
- On the next page, fill the affidavit form followed by the Declaration form.
- There should be a Signature of the Headmaster with a Stamp and the applicant’s signature at the bottom of the application.
- After the complete process, please submit it to the concerned officials with additional documents attached.
What is the application fee that the applicants should pay to apply for the SSC Duplicate Marks Memo?
The applicants should pay Rupees 250 to apply for the SSC Duplicate Marks Memo.
Can I download the SSC Marks Memo Proforma Application of AP and TS on a single portal?
No, the applicants should download the SSC Marks Memo Proforma separately for AP and TS States.
What is the application process mode for applying to the AP and TS Duplicate 10th Class Certificate?
The interested applicants should apply in both online and offline mode for the duplicate marks memo.
TS 10th Classes Marks Memo Lost, How to get New Mark memo
TS 10th Class Exam Results 2021 – All Are Passed Without Exams
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.