TS EdCET 2023: Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS Ed.CET –2023) through Computer Based Test (CBT) for the year 2023 will be conducted by Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda in accordance with G.O. Ms. No. 13 SE (Trg.) Dept. Dt. 27-05-2017, G.O. Ms. No.05 School Education (TRG) Department, Dated: 31/01/2020 and G.O. Ms. No. 14 School Education (TRG) Department, Dated: 12/04/2021 for admission into B.Ed (Two years) regular course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2023-2024
TS EdCET 2023 Notification
TS EdCET 2023 Important Dates :
|S.No.||ACTIVITY||TS Ed.CET -2023|
|1||Notification of TS Ed.CET – 2023 (CBT) to be issued||04.03.2023|
|2||Commencement of submission of online application forms||06.03.2023|
|3||Last date for submission and Registration of online application form without late fee [fee Rs. 750/- for SC / ST / PH Rs. 550/-]||20.04.2023|
|4||Last date for submission and Registration of online application form with late fee of Rs. 250/-||25.04.2023|
|5||Correction of Online Application Data already Submitted by the Candidate||30-04-2023|
|6||Download of Hall Tickets from website : https://edcet.tsche.ac.in||From 05.05.2023|
|7||Date of TS Ed.CET 2023 Examination Through Computer Based Test(CBT)||18.05.2023|
|8||Time of Examination||First Session : 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Second Session : 12.30 PM to 02.30 PM
Third Session : 04.00 PM to 06.00 PM
|9||Declaration of preliminary Key||21.05.2023|
|10||Last Date for Receiving of objections on preliminary Key||24.05.2023|
TS EdCET Exam Pattern 2023
The Entrance Examination will be for 150 Marks and the time is 2 hours. Hence, the content is as follows:
|S.No.||Subjects||Number of questions|
|1||Subject / Content (upto 10 class — Telangana State curriculum) Mathematics, Science) and Social Studies||60 (Maths -20; Science-20 and Social Std. -20)|
|4||General Knowledge & Educational Issues||30|
TS Ed.Cet 2023 Examinations syllabus:
- Subject / Content: Questions will be drawn from the class 1 to 10 syllabus of the Telangana Stan curriculum with a focus on reasoning and problem-solving.
- Teaching aptitude: aptitude questions will be related to understanding the teaching-learning process, classroom management and mentoring with special reference to the teacher-pupil relationship.
- General English: Reading comprehension, spelling errors, vocabulary, phrase replacement, error detection and word association.
- General Knowledge: Current affairs (India and International), contemporary educational issues.
- Computer Awareness: Computer (internet, Memory, networking, fundamentals).
The last date of submission and registration of the online application form will be 30/06/2023 the other details for notified in the reading newspaper shortly.
To Download Detailed Telangana Edcet 2023 Notification Click Here