TS SBTET Diploma Exam Fee Notification March/April 2020: Telangana State Board Of Technical Education & Training (SBTET) Diploma semester exams fee Notification for Regular and supply of (C18/C09/C14/C16//ER-91) Regulation. Here we update the TS SBTET exam Fee notification AND TS SBTET Exam Time Table for March/April 2020 exams. Follow this JNTUFASTRESULTS Page get all TS Diploma Updates and RC/RV/PC Results Notification and exam fee and exam timetable updates.
TS SBTET Diploma Exam Fee Notification March/April 2020
TS Sbtet (C18/C16/C16s) Regular/Supply Exam Fee Notification 2019:
Those who are pursuing the TS SBTET diploma board colleges apply for the Regular and supply exams fee as conduted on the March and April 2019. In below we provided the exam fee dates and eligibility regulation for this exam fee notification and here also updated the TS SBTET Diploma Exam Time Table 2019. For more Updates about the RC/RV/PC results or regular and supply, results are on the home page of jntu fast results SBTET.
Check Now — TS SBTET C14/C09/C16 Supply Exam Fee Notification 2020 –– Check Now
TS Diploma Exam Fee Notification April/June 2020 Eligibility:
Here check there Eligible to Apply TS Diploma (C18/C16/C16s) Regular and Supply Exam Fee Notification of March/April 2020. Candidates who possess 75% of actual attendance only will be permitted to appear for the Regular Examination.
- Regular of C-18 II & Iv semesters
- Supply C18- I, II, III, Iv Semsters
- Up to C16s All Semesters Supply examinations
- C09 (2012) Special mercy Chance All Semesters Supply examinations
- C09 (2013) 2nd mercy Chance All Semesters Supply examinations
On the last working day __/__/2020, the actually attended days will be calculated, if any candidate secures less than 75% actual attendance he/she has to pay condonation fee online to download the hall ticket. If any candidate secures less than 65% actual attendance as on _ he will be detained, even if he pays the examination fee and hall ticket will not be generated for such students.
TS SBTET Board Exam Instruction For Students
Note: Every SBTET Students Must be Read Before Apply Exam Fee
- The issue of hall tickets to any candidate is subject to possessing 75% of attendance as on the last working day.
- Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand the issue of hall ticket.
- Detailed time – table of examinations shall be communicated in due course.
- The examination fee must be paid by cash at AP Online/Polytechnics centre or through payment gateway i.e. using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
- The dates mentioned at serial no. A (VI, VII) & B (IV) are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can get Hall- tickets through Polytechnic HLCS or AP Online centres only.
- A student who is not eligible to appear for examination either due to a shortage of attendance or other reason shall forfeit the examination Fee paid.
- Examination fee payment detailed instructions are enclosed with this notification.
- The URI. for online fee payment module is Payment gateway i.e Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
TS SBTET Diploma Exam Notification April 2020 – Important Dates:
All the candidate must and should follow these dates for TS SBTET Diploma Exam Fee Notification 2020 and apply for TS Diploma (C18/C-09/14/16/ER-91) Regulation 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th Semester Reg/Supply Exam 2020.
|s.no||Conduct of Practical Examinations||Before Theory
|I||Commencement of theory examinations||—|
|II||Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online||—
|III||Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||—|
|IV||Last date for payment of examination fee with a penalty to all candidates.||—|
|V||Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of the application form under TATKAL SCHEME||—|
|VI||Last date for submission of Unit Test marks & SM. to the SBTET||—|
|VII||Submission of practical examination marks to the SBTET||—|
TS SBTET Diploma Exam Fee March 2020 – Details:
This exam fee detail is common for the TS SBTET Diploma Regular Exams and AP SBTET Diploma Supply exams and we Update the TS SBTET Diploma Exam Time Table 2020 soon.
|i||Fee for whole or part examination||Rs.550/-|
|ii||Fee for whole or part examination for pharmacy course||Rs.675/-|
|iii||Additional Fee for pass certificate for those who are appearing for regular Anal semester examination||Rs.600/-|
|iv||a) Late Fee penalty
b) Tatkal Fee (Including Examination fee)
|v||Assessment fee for Industrial Training||Rs.550/-|
|vi||Condonation Fee (Up to 10% i.e. 65% to less than 75%||Rs.600/–|
Telangana SBTET Diploma Updates 2019
TS Diploma SBTET Exam Time Table 2020 – Released
Online Exam Fee Payment Link – Here
Download Offical Notification – Available
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates.