TS SBTET Diploma Exam Fee Notification July 2020: Telangana State Board Of Technical Education & Training (SBTET) is going to release the TS Diploma exams fee Notification for Regular and supply of (C18/C09/C14/C16//ER-91) Regulation as conducted on July 2020. Here we update the TS SBTET Regular/ Supply Exam Fee notification AND TS SBTET Exam Time Table for July 2020 exams. Follow this JNTUFASTRESULTS Page get all TS Diploma Updates and SBTET RC/RV/PC Results as well as SBTET Notification and SBTET exam fee and SBTET exam timetable updates.
TS SBTET Diploma Exam Fee Notification July 2020
TS SBTET Exam Fee Notification 2020:
|University||State Board Of Technical Education & Training|
|Name of the Exam||TS SBTET Notification Feb 2020|
|Starting Date||20-04-2020 (Monday)|
|Last Date||01-06-2020 (Friday)|
TS Sbtet Regular/Supply Exam eligible Regulations 2020:
1. With reference to the subject cited above, I furnish herewith the detailed notification inviting applications from the eligible candidates of C 09 (Pin Starts with 13) – (3 1⁄2 Years) C-14, C-16, C16S, C18 and ER 91 (II Year) to appear for Supplementary and Regular (ER- 91 – I Year), commencing in June -2020.
2. As per the Board Resolution cited in the reference & recommendation of Academic committee it was decided to rationalize the subjects of various schemes i,e., C-09, C-14, C-16 and C16S into one scheme(C-16/C-16S) for issue of single question paper for Supplementary examination as per the subject mapping shown in Annexure I & II. Students should write the examinations as per the syllabus of mapped subjects only. Students can download the syllabus details of the mapped subjects from sbtet.telangana.gov.in notification.
3. In this regard, it is informed that the candidates who wish to appear for the examinations can register Online at sbtet.telangana.gov.in for the Examination by making Payment of prescribed Fee online. The hall tickets can be downloaded and printed from the same portal. The candidate has to obtain the signature on the Hall Ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the
4. Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure the eligibility status, since fee once p id is not refundable,
5. All the Principals are requested to give the necessary instructions to the Head of Sec tons to sign on the hall tickets obtained from SBTET official website.
6. The examinations will be conducted for the following courses and Schemes:
Check Now — TS SBTET C16 Scheme 3 Backlog Exemption – Apply Certificates –– Check Now
TS Sbtet Regular/Supply Exam Eligibility 2020:
|1||CH/FW/MET/TT||All Semesters||C 09|
|2||A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/ CCP/CH /CHST/CT /FW/ EC/EE /GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MET/ MNG/ PKG/ ‘IT||1st Year, 3rd, 4th, 5th 6th and 7th semester||C14|
|3||A/AA/C/CM/CCP/CH/CHST /CT/ FW /EC /EE / EI/GT/HS/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MET/ MNG/ PKG/ TT||15t Year, 3rd, 4th, 5th 6th 7th semester||C16|
|4||A/ AA/ C/ CM/ CCP/CH / CHST / CT/FW/ EC/ EE/EI/ GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MET/ MNG/PKG/TT||1St ,2nd, 3rd, 4th 5thSemester||C16S|
|5||I. A/ AA/C/CM/ CCP/CH / FW/ EC/ EE/ El/ GT/HS/HMCT/ M/ MET/ MNG/PKG/TT (Pin starts with 18)||1St ,2 nd , 3rd, Semester||C 18|
|II. A/ AA/C/CM/ CCP/CH / FW/ EC/|
|EE/EI/GT/HS/HMCT/ M/ MET/ MNG/PKG/TT /BM/ES/EV/PT(Pin Starts with 19)||1st Semester only|
|6||Pharmacy||1st year & 2nd year||ER-91.|
Eligibility Criteria: The candidates of the following Schemes/ Courses/Year are eligible for June -2020 Diploma Examinations:
|1||ER-91||a) Candidates admitted in ER-91 Pharmacy 2 years course during the AY 201920 (PIN Starts with: 19)|
|1||C-09 Scheme||a) 3 1/2 years course: Candidates admitted in C-09 scheme during the academic year 2013-14 (PIN Starts with 13)||C-09, C-14 schemes Rationalized toC 16/C-165
|2||C-14 Scheme||a) 3 Years course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2014-15 & 2015-16 (Pin Starts with 14 & 15)b) 3 1/2 Years course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2014-15 & 2015-16 (Pin Starts with 14 & 15)c) IVC Candidates admitted in C-14 during academic year 2016-17 (Pin Starts with 15)|
|3||C 16 Scheme||a) 3 Years course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2016-17 (Pin Starts with 16)b) 3 1/2 years course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2016-17 (Pin Starts with 16)c) IVC Candidates admitted in C-16 during academic year 2017-18 (Pin Starts with 16)|
|4||C16S scheme||a) 3 Years course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2017-18 (Pin Starts with 17)b) 3 1/2 Years course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2017- 18 (Pin Starts with 17).c)) IVC Candidates admitted in C16s during the academic year 2018-19 (Pin Starts with 17)|
|5||C 18 Scheme||a) 3 Years course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2018-19 & 2019-20 (Pin Starts with 18 and 19)||—|
|5||ER 91 Scheme||Candidates admitted in ER-91 Pharmacy 2 years course during the AY 2016-17,2017-18 and 2018-19 batches (Pin Starts with 16 & 17 and 18)||—|
TS Diploma Exam Fee Notification July/June 2020 Eligibility:
1. Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of Hall Ticket.
2. Detailed Time-Table of examinations shall be communicated in due course.
3. The examination fee can only be paid through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
4. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
5. A student, who is not eligible to sit for the examination for any of the reasons, shall forfeit the Examination Fee paid.
6. The URL for online fee payment and hall ticket download sbtet.telangana.gov.in
7. The candidates who have availed Regular exams during May 2020 are not eligible.
8. C09/C 14 schemes are rationalized to C 16/C16S scheme. Therefore candidates are informed to study the C16/C16S syllabus for the mapped subjects as per the annexure I&II
How Much Attendance Percentage is Required to Apply SBTET Exam Notification?
Candidates who possess 75% of attendance only will be permitted to appear for the Regular Examination, However, the Principals are empowered to condone the shortage of attendance up to 10% based on Medical Grounds only, on the production of supporting material of such claim, For such candidates, the Head of Section of the concerned Branch has to recommend for condonation through online at college login of sbtet.telangana.gov.in and forward to the Principal, the Principal has to approve online all such condonation cases on or before 03-04-2020 so as to enable the student to make the examination fee payment along with condonation fee through online, Principals are requested NOT to take any DDs towards payment of condonation fee.
TS SBTET Diploma Exam Notification July 2020 – Important Dates:
All the candidates must and should follow these dates for TS SBTET Diploma Exam Fee Notification 2020 and apply for TS Diploma (C18/C-09/14/16/ER-91) Regulation 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th Semester Reg/Supply Exam 2020.
|I||Commencement of theory examinations.||JUNE -2020|
|II||Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online.||20-04-2020 (Monday)|
|III||Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates.||12-05-2020 (Tuesday) to Extended to 01-06-2020|
|IV||Last date for payment of examination fee with a penalty to all candidates.||15-05-2020 (Friday) to Extended to 04-06-2020|
|V||Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of the application form (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||18-05-2020 (Monday) to Extended to 06-06-2020|
TS SBTET Regular/Supply Diploma Exam Fee May 2020 – Details:
This exam fee detail is common for the TS SBTET Diploma Regular Exams and AP SBTET Diploma Supply exams and we Update the TS SBTET Diploma Exam Time Table 2020 soon. This SBETET World Updates, Diploma Notification, SBTET Notification, SBTET Diploma Updates.
|i||Fee for whole or part examination per year/semester.||Rs. 550/-|
|ii||a) Late Fee (penalty)b) Tatkal scheme (Including Examination fee).||Rs. 400/-Rs. 3,000/-|
|III||Assessment fee for Industrial Training||Rs.550/-|
|iv.||Fee for whole or part examination for pharmacy course||Rs.675/-|
Telangana SBTET Diploma Notification 2020
TS Diploma SBTET Exam Time Table 2020 – Released
TS SBTET Academic Calender 2020 – 2021 – Released
TS SBTET Diploma Exam Fee Notification July 2020 – Download Official Notification
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates.