TS SBTET Diploma Exam Fee Notification March/April 2020: Telangana State Board Of Technical Education & Training (SBTET) is going to release the TS Diploma exams fee Notification for Regular and supply of (C18/C09/C14/C16//ER-91) Regulation as conduted on April and March 2020. Here we update the TS SBTET Regular/ Supply Exam Fee notification AND TS SBTET Exam Time Table for March/April 2020 exams. Follow this JNTUFASTRESULTS Page get all TS Diploma Updates and SBTET RC/RV/PC Results as well as SBTET Notification and SBTET exam fee and SBTET exam timetable updates.
TS SBTET Diploma Exam Fee Notification March/April 2020
TS SBTET Exam Fee Notification 2019:
Diploma Semester End Examinations in the schemes of C-16S (VI Sem), C-18 (II & IV Sem), ER-91 (2nd Year) Regular-Examinations April 2020 Notification- Reg.
|University||State Board Of Technical Education & Training|
|Name of the Exam||TS SBTET Notification Feb 2020|
|Starting Date||02-03-2020 (Monday)|
TS Sbtet (C18/C16/C16s) Regular/Supply Exam Fee Notification 2019:
Those who are pursuing the TS SBTET diploma board colleges apply for the Regular and supply exams fee as conduted on the March and April 2020. In below we provided the SBTET exam fee dates and eligibility regulation for this exam fee notification and here also updated the TS SBTET Diploma Exam Time Table 2020. For more SBTET Updates about the RC/RV/PC results or regular and supply, results are on the home page of jntu fast results SBTET.
Check Now — TS SBTET C14/C09/C16 Supply Exam Fee Notification 2020 –– Check Now
TS Diploma Exam Fee Notification April/June 2020 Eligibility:
1. With reference to the subject cited above, I furnish herewith the detailed notification inviting applications from eligible candidates of C16S (VI sem), C-18 (II & IV sem) & ER-91 (2nd Yera) schemes to appear for the Regular end Semester examinations April 2020 commencing from 04-04-2020 for the courses as mentioned in the Annexure.
TS SBTET Exam Fee Notification – Instructions
2. In this regard, It Is Informed that the regular candidates who are Intending to appear for the examinations can approach the Polytechnics where they are studying (or) visit sbtet.telangana.gov.in for making fee payment online. Hall tickets will be generated to the candidates who put up the required percentage of attendance to appear for the examination, After downloading the Hall Ticket from sbtet.telangana.gov.in the candidate must obtain the signature of the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination. Further, Principals are requested to give the necessary instructions to the Head of Sections to sign on the hall tickets for subjects after thorough verification of eligibility. (Note: Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure the eligibility status, since fee once paid is not refundable or adjusted under any circumstances.)
How Much Attendance Percentage is Required to Apply SBTET Exam Notification?
Candidates who possess 75% of attendance only will be permitted to appear for the Regular Examination, However, the Principals are empowered to condone the shortage of attendance up to 10% based on Medical Grounds only, on production of supporting material of such claim, For such candidates, the Head of Section of the concerned Branch has to recommend for condonation through online at college login of sbtet.telangana.gov.in and forward to the Principal, the Principal has to approve online all such condonation cases on or before 03-04-2020 so as to enable the student to make the examination fee payment along with condonation fee through online, Principals are requested NOT to take any DDs towards payment of condonation fee.
How TS SBTET Attendance Percentage is Calculated?
4. The percentage of attendance will be calculated with total attended days by the candidate plus the Presumptive Attendance of 26 days (from 02-03-2020 to 03-04-2020) against the total working days of 90 per semester and 180 days (for ER-91 Scheme) per Year, On the last working day 03-04-2020 the actually attended days will be calculated, if any candidate secures less than 75% attendance he has to pay condonation fee to download the hall ticket. If any candidate secures less than 65% attendance as on 03-04-2020 he will be detained and even if he pays the examination fee, hall ticket will NOT be generated for such students and fee will not be refunded or adjusted.
When To Completed Syllabus?
5. The Principals of the concerned Polytechnics/institutions where Regular exams are being conducted are requested to ensure that the completion of the syllabus before semester/Year last working day i.e. on or before 03-04-2020 as per the Academic calendar.
TS SBTET (C18/C09/C14/C16//ER-91) Board Exam Instruction For Students:
Note: Every SBTET Students Must be Read Before Apply Exam Fee
- The issue of hall tickets to any candidate is subject to possessing 75% of attendance as on the last working day.
- Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand the issue of hall ticket.
- Detailed time – table of examinations shall be communicated in due course.
- The examination fee must be paid by cash at AP Online/Polytechnics centre or through payment gateway i.e. using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
- The dates mentioned at serial no. A (VI, VII) & B (IV) are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can get Hall- tickets through Polytechnic HLCS or AP Online centres only.
- A student who is not eligible to appear for examination either due to a shortage of attendance or other reason shall forfeit the examination Fee paid.
- Examination fee payment detailed instructions are enclosed with this notification.
- The URI. for online fee payment module is Payment gateway i.e Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
TS SBTET Diploma Exam Notification April 2020 – Important Dates:
All the candidate must and should follow these dates for TS SBTET Diploma Exam Fee Notification 2020 and apply for TS Diploma (C18/C-09/14/16/ER-91) Regulation 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th Semester Reg/Supply Exam 2020.
|s.no||Conduct of Practical Examinations||Before Theory
|I||Commencement of theory examinations||04-04-2020 (Saturday)|
|II||Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online||02-03-2020 (Monday)
|III||Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||11-03-2020 (Wednesday)|
|IV||Last date for payment of examination fee with a penalty to all candidates.||13-03-2020 (Friday)|
|V||Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of the application form under TATKAL SCHEME||16-03-2020 (Monday)|
|VI||Last date for submission of Unit Test marks & SM. to the SBTET||08-04-2020 (Wednesday)|
|VII||Submission of practical examination marks to the SBTET||21-04-2020 (Tuesday)|
TS SBTET Regular/Supply Diploma Exam Fee March 2020 – Details:
This exam fee detail is common for the TS SBTET Diploma Regular Exams and AP SBTET Diploma Supply exams and we Update the TS SBTET Diploma Exam Time Table 2020 soon. This SBETET World Updates, Diploma Notification, SBTET Notification, SBTET Diploma Updates.
|i||Fee for whole or part examination||Rs.550/-|
|ii||Fee for whole or part examination for pharmacy course||Rs.675/-|
|iii||Additional Fee for pass certificate for those who are appearing for regular Anal semester examination||Rs.600/-|
|iv||a) Late Fee penalty
b) Tatkal Fee (Including Examination fee)
|v||Assessment fee for Industrial Training||Rs.550/-|
|vi||Condonation Fee (Up to 10% i.e. 65% to less than 75%||Rs.600/–|
Telangana SBTET Diploma Notification 2020
TS Diploma SBTET Exam Time Table 2020 – Released
Download Offical Notification 2020 – Available
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates.