TS Diploma Supply Exam Notification 2021: Here we updated information regarding the TS SBTET Diploma Supply exam fee notification For C14, C16, C16S, C-18 – (I, II, III, IV, V, VI Semesters) & ER91- ( I&II Years) Schemes. Studnet those who are waiting to take the C14, C16, C16S, C-18 – (I, II, III, IV, V, VI Semesters) & ER91- ( I&II Years) regulation supply exams under SBTET Telangana Board. TS SBTET Supply Exam Fee Notification 2021 for C14, C16, C16S, C-18 – (I, II, III, IV, V, VI Semesters) & ER91- ( I&II Years) are updated soon as the universe updated. Till Now TS SBTET Don’t release any information regarding the TS SBTET Supply exams. So we don’t provide any information for that exam notification. If we got any information from the university first updated on this page. So students can bookmark or save this page and check daily once for more updates.
TS SBTET Diploma Supplementary Notification 2021
TS SBTET Exam Fee Notification 2021:
|University||State Board Of Technical Education & Training|
|Name of the Exam||TS SBTET Diploma Supply Exam Fee Notification|
|Result Status||Released on 8th Oct 2021|
|Schema||C14, C16, C16S, C-18 – (I, II, III, IV, V, VI Semesters) & ER91- ( I&II Years)|
We are Eligible For TS SBTET Regular/Supply Exam Notification 2021
1. With reference to the subject cited above, l furnish herewith the detailed notification inviting applications from the eligible candidates of C14, C16/C16S rationalized to C18 Schemes, C-18, Scheme I, II, III, IV, V, VI Semesters and ER-91 (l & ll Year) to appear for Supplementary commencing in the month of November -2021.
- C14, C16, C16S rationalized to C-18 Schemes, C-18 Scheme I, II, III, IV, V, VI Semesters) Supplementary Exams November -2021
- ER 91( I & II Year) Supplementary Exams November -2021
2. As per the Board Resolution & recommendation of Academic committee it was decided to rationalize the subjects of various schemes i,e. C−14, C−16 and C-16S into one scheme(C-18) for issue of single question paper for Supplementary examination as per the subject mapping shown in Annexure. The Students should write the examinations as per the syllabus of mapped subjects in C-18 Scheme only. Students of old schemes can download the syllabus details of the mapped subjects from sbtet.telangana.gov.in notifications.
3. In this regard, it is to inform you that the candidates who wish to appear for the examinations can register Online at sbtet.telangana.gov.in for the Examination by making Payment of the prescribed Fee online. The hall tickets can be downloaded and printed from the same portal. The candidate has to obtain the signature on the Hall Ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination.
4. Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure the eligibility status, since the fee once paid is not refundable,
5. All the Principals are requested to issue the necessary instructions to the Head of Sections to sign on the hall tickets obtained from the SBTET official website duly verifying the eligibility of the students.
6. The examinations will be conducted for the following Courses and Schemes:
The examinations will be conducted for the following courses and Schemes:
The candidates of the following Schemes/ Courses/Year are eligible for Nov 2021 Diploma Examinations:
|1||A/ AA/ AEl/C/ CM/ CCP/CH /CHST/CT /FW/ EC/EE
/GT/HS/HMCT/ lT/ M/ MET/ MNG/ PKG/TT
|1st Year, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th Semester||C-14|
|2||A/AA/C/CM/CCP/CH/CHST /CT/ FW /EC /EE / AEl/GT/HS/ HMCT/ lT/ M/ MET/ MNG/ PKG/ TT||1st Year, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th Semester||C-16|
|3||A/ AA/ C/ CM/ CCP/CH / CHST / CT/FW/ EC/ EE/AEl/ GT/HS/HMCT/ lT/ M/ MET/ MNG/PKG/TT||1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th (Industrial & Training) and 7th Semester||C-16S|
|4||A/ AA/ BM/C/ CM/ CCP/CH /FW/ EC/ EE/El/ ES/EVGT/HS/HMCT/ M/ MET/ MNG/PKG/PT/TT||1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th (Industrial & Training) and 7th Semester||C-18|
|5||Pharmacy||1st year & 2nd year||ER-91|
TS SBTET Supply Examination Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility Criteria: The candidates of the following Schemes/ Courses/Year are eligible for Nov — 2021 Dip oma Examinations:
|1||C–14||3 ½ Years course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2015−16 (Pin Starts with 15)||C–14, C 16/C– 16S schemes Rationalize
d to C–18
|2||C–16||a) 3 Years course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2016−17 (Pin Starts with 16)
b) 3½ years course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2016−17 (Pin Starts with 16)
|3||C–16S||a) 3 Years course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2017−18 (Pin Starts with 17)
b) 3 ½ Years course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2017− 18 (Pin Starts with 17).
c) IVC : Candidates admitted in C16S during academic year 2018−19 (Pin Starts with 17)
|4||C-IS||a) 3 Years course: Candidate admitted during the academic year 2018−19 (Pin Starts with 18) and above
b) IVC: Candidates admitted in C16s during academic year 2019−20 (Pin Starts with 18) and above
|5||ER–91||Candidates admitted in ER-91 Pharmacy 2 years course during the AY 2018-19 (Pin Starts with 18) and above batches|
|6||1st Mercy Chance||a) C-14 : 3 Years Course: Candidate admitted during the Academic year 2015−16 (Pin Starts with 15)
b) C-14 : 3 ½ Years Course: Candidate admitted during the Academic year 2014−15 (Pin Starts with 14)
c) ER-91: admitted during the Academic year 2017−18 (Pin start with 17)
d) IVC : Candidates admitted in C16 during academic year 2017−18 (Pin Starts with 16)
Please Don’t Forgot to Share this page to All The students and Any More information Comments on below.
TS SBTET Supply Examination Schedule Nov 202
|Commencement of theory examinations||17-11-2021(Wednesday)|
|Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online||08-10-2021 (Friday)|
|Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||23-10 -2021(Saturday|
|Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||26-10-2021(Tuesday)|
|Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application form (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||28-10-2021(Thursday)|
|Fee payment under Premium Tatkal||Before Examination Date|
TS SBTET Supply Exam Fee Details:
- Fee for whole or part examination per year/semester. Rs. 650/-
- Late fee (Penalty) Rs. 400/-
- Tatkal scheme (Including Examination fee) Rs. 3000/-
- Premium Tatkal (Including Examination Fee) Rs. 5000/-
- Assessment fee for Industrial Training Rs. 650/-
- Fee for whole or part examination for pharmacy course Rs. 650/-
a) Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of Hall Ticket.
b) Detailed Time-Table of examinations shall be communicated in due course.
c) Examination fee can only be paid through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
d) Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
e) A student, who is not eligible to sit for the examination for any of the reason, shall forfeit the Examination Fee paid.
f) The URL for online fee payment and hall ticket download sbtet.telangana.gov.in
10. Instructions to Chief Superintendents /Students:
a) The Principals are requested to conduct the examination duly maintaining the
physical distance among the students by making seating arrangements as per the Govt.
b) All the candidates shall carry their own hand sanitiser in transparent bottles.
c) All the candidates shall cover their nose, mouth with a mask/cloth.
d) All the candidates shall follow Physical Distance norms.
e) Parents shall guide their ward(s) about precautions to be taken by them to avoid the spread
of Covid 19 at the Examination Centre.
The receipt of this letter together with the Notification may please be acknowledged.
TS SBTET Supply Exam Fee notification Nov 2021 For C14, C16, C16S, C-18 – ( I, II, III, IV, V, VI Semesters) & ER91- ( I&II Years) Schemes – Download Offical notification ( Released on 8th October 2021)
How To Pay SBTET Exam Fee Through Online?
TS Diploma SBTET Supply Exam Time Table 2021 – Released
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates.