TS SBTET Supply Exam Fee Notification: Here we updated information regarding the TS SBTET Diploma(C09-three & half yr, C14, C16, C16S & ER91-I&II Years) Supply exam fee notification details. Studnet those who are waiting to take the (C09-three & half yr, C14, C16, C16S & ER91-I&II Years) regulation supply exams under SBTET Telangana Board. TS SBTET Supply Exam Fee Notification 2020 for (C09-three & half yr, C14, C16, C16S & ER91-I&II Years) are updated soon as per the universe updated. Till Now TS SBTET Don’t release any information regarding the TS SBTET (C09-three & half yr, C14, C16, C16S & ER91-I&II Years) Supply exams. So we don’t provide any information for that exam notification. If we got any information from university first updated on this page. So students can bookmark or save this page and check daily once for more updates.
TS SBTET Diploma Supplementary Notification For (C09-three & half yr, C14, C16, C16S & ER91-I&II Years) – Dec 2020
TS SBTET Exam Fee Notification Dec 2020:
|University||State Board Of Technical Education & Training|
|Name of the Exam||TS SBTET Diploma Supply Exam Fee Notification|
|Result Status||Released on 12th Nov 2020|
|Schema||(C09-three & half yr, C14, C16, C16S & ER91-I&II Years)|
We are Eligible For TS SBTET Regular/Supply Exam Notification Dec 2020:
Sub: SBTET Pre Exams Diploma Supplementary Examinations in the Schemes of C09- (3 ½ years Pin Starts with 13) C14, C16/C16S and ER 91( I & II Year) December-2020 Notification issued -Regarding
1. With reference to the subject cited above, I furnish herewith the detailed notification inviting applications from the eligible candidates of C 09 (Pin Starts with 13) – (3 ½ Years) C14, C-16, C16S, and ER 91 (I & II Year) to appear for Supplementary commencing in December -2020.
2. As per the Board Resolution cited in the reference & recommendation of Academic committee it was decided to rationalize the subjects of various schemes i,e., C-09, C-14, C-16 and C16S into one scheme(C-16/C-16S) for issue of single question paper for Supplementary examination as per the subject mapping shown in Annexure I, II& III. The Students should write the examinations as per the syllabus of mapped subjects only. Students can download the syllabus details of the mapped subjects from sbtet.telangana.gov.in notifications.
3. In this regard, it is informed that the candidates who wish to appear for the examinations can register Online at sbtet.telangana.gov.in for the Examination by making Payment of prescribed Fee online. The hall tickets can be downloaded and printed from the same portal. The candidate has to obtain the signature on the Hall Ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination.
4. Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure the eligibility status, since fee once paid is not refundable,
5. All the Principals are requested to give the necessary instructions to the Head of Sections to sign on the hall tickets obtained from SBTET official website duly verifying the eligibility of the students.
The examinations will be conducted for the following courses and Schemes:
|1||CH/FW/MET/TT||All Semesters||C 09|
|2||A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/ CCP/CH /CHST/CT /FW/ EC/EE /GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MET/ MNG/ PKG/TT||1st Year, 3rd, 4th, 5th 6th and 7th semester||C14|
|3||A/AA/C/CM/CCP/CH/CHST /CT/ FW /EC /EE / EI/GT/HS/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MET/ MNG/ PKG/ TT||7th semester, 1st Year, 3rd, 4th, 5th 6th||C16|
|4||A/ AA/ C/ CM/ CCP/CH / CHST / CT/FW/ EC/ EE/EI/ T/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MET/ MNG/PKG/TT||5th Semester & 6, 1st ,2nd, 3rd, 4th (Industrial Training)||C16S|
|5||Pharmacy||1st year & 2nd year||ER-91|
TS SBTET Supply Examination Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates of the following Schemes/ Courses/Year are eligible for December 2020 Diploma Examinations:
Please Don’t Forgot to Share this page to All The students and Any More information Comments on below.
TS SBTET Supply Examination Schedule Oct 2020
|Commencement of theory examinations.||05-12-2020 Onwards|
|Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online.||12-11-2020 (Thursday)|
|Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates.||20-11-2020 (Friday)|
|Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||23-11-2020 (Monday)|
|Last date for payment of examination fee(UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||24-11-2020 (Tuesday)|
|Date of payment of examination fee (UNDER PREMIUM TATKAL SCHEME)||Before The Examination date & time|
TS SBTET Supply Exam Fee Details:
- Fee for whole or part examination per year/semester. Rs. 650/-
- Late fee (Penalty) Rs. 400/-
- Tatkal scheme (Including Examination fee) Rs. 3000/-
- Premium Tatkal (Including Examination Fee) Rs. 5000/-
- Assessment fee for Industrial Training Rs. 650/-
- Fee for whole or part examination for pharmacy course Rs. 650/-
a) Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of Hall Ticket.
b) Detailed Time-Table of examinations shall be communicated in due course.
c) Examination fee can only be paid through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
d) Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
e) A student, who is not eligible to sit for the examination for any of the reason, shall forfeit the Examination Fee paid.
f) The URL for online fee payment and hall ticket download sbtet.telangana.gov.in
g) C 09/C 14 schemes are rationalized to C 16/C16S scheme. Therefore candidates are informed to study the C16/C16S syllabus for the mapped subjects as per the Annexure I, II & III.
10. Instructions to Chief Superintendents /Students:
a) The Principals are requested to conduct the examination duly maintaining the
physical distance among the students by making seating arrangements as per the Govt.
b) All the candidates shall carry their own hand sanitizer in transparent bottles.
c) All the candidates shall cover their nose, mouth with mask/cloth.
d) All the candidates shall follow Physical Distance norms.
e) Parents shall guide their ward(s) about precautions to be taken by them to avoid the spread
of Covid 19 at Examination Centre.
The receipt of this letter together with Notification may please be acknowledged.
TS SBTET (C09-three & half yr, C14, C16, C16S & ER91-I&II Years) Supply Exam Fee Notification Dec 2020 – Download Offical notification
How To Pay SBTET Exam Fee Through Online?
TS Diploma SBTET Supply Exam Time Table 2020 – Released
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates.