WIPRO WILP 2023: Wipro is conducting the drive for the 2022, 2023 pass-out batch of UG/PG Graduates across Pan India and more details are given below once check all the Wipro WILP Recruitment 2023 eligibility, salary updates, other information. WIPRO Work Integrated Learning Program 2023 (WILP ) is conducting 2022,2023 engineering talent across the country. All the 2022, 2023 graduates don’t miss this opportunity and share with these friends to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro.
WIPRO WILP 2023 – Registration, Exam Dates, Test Pattern
Wipro WILP 2023 – Application Procedure & Information
|Job Title||Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP)|
|Qualification||B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech|
|Type of Job||Freshers Drive|
|Experience||2022 , 2023 Batch Freshers|
|Job location||Pan India|
|Last dates||15 January 2023|
|Test Location||Online ( Virtual)|
|Salary||Rs 3.50 LPA|
About Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program 2023
Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program that offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Wipro is taking steps to prevent fraudulent agencies from issuing fake offers letters by introducing digitally signed offer letters for campus recruits. Offer letters will also contain the candidate’s photograph. The Wipro technical campus offer letters can only be downloaded by the respective candidates through the Wipro portal and will not be sent by courier or email.
Education criteria for Wipro WILP Program 2023
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science -B.Sc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Year of Passing: 2022,2023 ONLY
Year of Passing for Wipro WILP Program 2023
- 2022,2023 ONLY
Qualification required for Wipro WILP Program 2023
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
Wipro WILP Recritiment – Other Criteria
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Online Assessment
- Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates will be invited for the test process, who have completed 3 months cool-off period.
Wipro Stipend Details
- 1st Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of Rs.75,000 along with the 1st month Stipend.
- 2nd Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 17,000 + 533 (ESI)
- 3rd Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- 4th Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 23,000
Wipro WILP Recruitment Service Agreement
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
Wipro WILP Recruitment Selection Process
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by an HR interview.
Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last 3 months are not Eligible
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit/restrict the participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of WILP.
Last date to apply: 15 January 2023
Online assessment will be informed via registered Email later
For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line ‘WILP – 2023′, the same will be responded to within 3 working days.’
Apply for Wipro WILP Program 2023 – Apply Link
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates