AP Diploma SBTET Exam Time Table 2023: Ap Diploma conducted the Semester exams for all (C20/C16/ER-91 – Schemes) Regular and Supply in Oct/Nov 2023. For Exams timetable for the Sbtet diploma is Updated below. Here check AP SBTET exam time table 2023 and ap diploma exam timetable 2023 for all Years Candidates must and check their exam dates and timings. Many of the candidates are not check their exam dated as conducted by the AP Diploma students until provided Hall Tickets by SBTET Board. Below we Updated Time-Tables to conduct the Diploma Examinations of C20, C16 & ER 91 Schemes, and for DTSA & FCI courses.
AP Diploma SBTET Exam Time Table Oct/Nov 2023
AP Diploma Exam Time Table 2023 For Supply/ Regular Exams:
Here we update the ap diploma exam timetable for the diploma exams conducted by AP SBTET in Oct/Nov 2023… Check all details about the AP SBTE Hall Tickets and AP Sbtet exam time table and AP SBTET results information on this page and any information for the exams like AP Diploma Important question for (C20/C16/ER-91) regulation is there and download for more marks and easy to understand the exam pattern and exam syllabus.
|Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET)
|ap sbtet exam timetable Oct/Nov 2023
|AP SBTET Exam Dates
|Practical Exam Dates
|Before Theory Exams
|Exam Starting Date
|Released on 15th Oct 2023
AP SBTET Polytechnic time tables 2023 @ sbtetap.gov.in
AP SBTET Exam Time Tables 2022 -Eligibility
Here check their Eligible to Apply AP Diploma (C20/C-16/ER-91) Regular and Supply Exam Fee Notification of Oct/Nov 2023
- AP-SBTET DIPLOMA EXAMINATIONS – OCT/NOV-2023-TIME TABLE FOR C-20
- AP-SBTET DIPLOMA EXAMINATIONS – OCT/NOV-2023-TIME TABLE FOR C-16
- AP-SBTET DIPLOMA EXAMINATIONS – OCT/NOV-2023-TIME TABLE FOR ER-91
How To Download AP SBTET Time Tables 2023 for Regular/ Supply Exams 2023:
- Step-1: Here above provided the official link for downloading AP SBTET Time Table for Semester exams.
- Step-2: Click on your respected regulation link.
- Step-3: Now open in a new tab and enter your SBTET Enroll/Register/College Roll Number on the box
- Step-4: Hit on the submit button and then wait.
- Step-5: Open your AP SBTET Exam dates 2023
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE (SOP) FOR CONDUCT OF EXAMINATIONS
1. Entire examination centre floors and walls, doors, gates, should be sprayed with disinfectant.
2. Fresh mask and gloves to be used by exam functionaries.
3. Sanitizer bottles should be arranged at the entry gate, examination rooms, staff/observer room etc. and should be replenished regularly.
4. All liquid hand wash bottles should be replenished in restrooms and entry gate whenever required.
5. The candidates seating area should be thoroughly sanitized (Desk and the chair) after every session.
6. All the washrooms should be cleaned and disinfected.
7. All door handles, staircase railing lift buttons, etc. should be disinfected.
8. Wheelchairs, if present at the examination centres, should be disinfected.
9. All the trash bins should be cleaned.
10. Exam functionary must submit self-declaration about health status.
11. Thermo gun temperature check must be done at the staff entrance point.
12. Exam functionary needs to wear a mask and gloves at all time.
13. Cleanliness and hygienic conditions to be maintained at all places.
14. Proper Signages, Symbols, Posters etc. should be displayed at the appropriate place to maintain social distancing.
15. Avoid crowding at entry and exit points
16. There should be proper markings with at least a 2-meter distance where students stand while waiting for the opening of the college gate. Before entry, after completion of examination, entry and exit of students should permit one by one only.
17. Thermal Screening of students, wearing of face mask, sanitizing of hands etc. be ensured.
18. The invigilators, while on duty, should be continuously wearing a mask, and proper hand gloves.
19. The students should be asked to sanitize their hands before and after signing the Attendance Sheet.
20. Students having symptoms of fever, cough and cold should be either made to sit in a separate room.
21. The minimum distance between two students should be 2 meters:
22. Adequate arrangements for safe drinking water be made on the campus.
23. An adequate supply of water in toilets and for handwashing ensue.
24. Proper sanitization of buses, other transport and official and vehicles of the institutions.
25. In case there is a restriction on movements in certain areas, admit/identity cards should be issued to the students.
AP SBTET Hall Tickets 2023
The AP SBTET Diploma Hall Tickets 2023 will be available to download before the 2 weeks of the examination as per the Diploma academic exam dates. All the hopefuls are instructed to carry the admit cards to the examination hall without fail. All the students can download and check the details for SBTET examination dates, examination centres, timings, and other details such as the candidate’s name, number, DOB, signature, etc information printed on it.
AP Diploma Time tables 2022 for Regular/ Supply Exams:
AP SBTET Diploma Examinations Oct/Nov 2023 must and should download and carry the admit cards to the examination hall. And AP SBTET hall ticket verification will be done at the examination centre before the exams without AP Diploma Sbtet hall Tickets and college ID card they don’t allow you to examination as conducted the SBTET Board
Ap Diploma Regular & supply Examination time Table Oct/Nov 2023 – =Released
Ap SBTET Semester Exam Time Table Oct/Nov 2023 –( Released on 15th Oct 2023)
Ap SBTET Semester Exam Time Table Oct/Nov 2023 C-16 -Download Now
Ap SBTET Semester Exam Time Table Oct/Nov 2023 ER-91 Download Now
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates.