AP SBTET Diploma Exam Fee Notification 2020 Andhra Pradesh State Board Of Technical Education & Training (SBTET) Diploma semester exams fee Notification for Regular and supply of (c16/c14/C09/ER-91) Regulation. Here we update the AP SBTET exam Fee notification AND AP SBTET Exam Time Table for March/April 2020 exams. Follow this JNTUFASTRESULTS Page get all AP Diploma Updates and RC/RV/PC Results notification and exam fee and exam timetable updates.
AP SBTET Diploma Exam Fee Notification March/April 2020
AP sbtet (C09/C14/C16/C05/ER-91) Regular/Supply Exam Fee Notification:
Those who are pursuing the AP SBTET diploma board colleges apply for the Regular and supply exams fee as conduted on the Oct/Sept 2019. In below we provided the exam fee dates and eligibility regulation for this exam fee notification and here also updated the AP SBTET Diploma Exam Time Table 2019. For more Updates about the RC/RV/PC results or regular and supply, results are on the home page of jntu fast results SBTET.
AP Diploma Exam Fee Notification March/April 2020 eligibility:
Here check there Eligible to Apply AP Diploma (c16/c14/C09/ER-91) Regular and Supply Exam Fee Notification of March/April 2020.
AP SBTET Diploma Exam Notification March/April 2020 – Important Dates:
All the candidates must and should follow these dates for AP SBTET Diploma Exam Fee Notification 2019 and apply for AP Diploma (C-09/14/16/ER-91) Regulation 1st/2nd/3rd /4th/5th/6th Semeter Reg/Supply Exam March/April 2020.
AP SBTET Exam Fee Notification 2020
|Commencement of theory examination:||—|
|Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online:||—
|Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates:||—|
|Last date for payment of examination fee with the penalty to all candidates:||—|
|Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of the application form (Tatkal):||—
|Last date for uploading of Sessional Marks:||—|
|The last date for uploading of Practical Examination marks:||—|
AP SBTET Online Fee Payment March/April 2020
Candidates wishing to attend the APOnline centre or the polytechnic College where they study, Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking i.e. For applicants, the APOnline / Polytechnics center operator collects the exam fees, generate the Hall ticket. For this service, the operator AP Online centre/ Polytechnics will collect Rs.15 / – from the candidate for normal and late payment and Rs.25 / – for Tatkal.
More Updates — AP SBTET Previous Model Question Papers PDF — More Updates
AP SBTET Diploma Exam Fee March/April 2020 – Details:
This exam fee detail is common for the AP SBTET Diploma Regular Exams and AP SBTET Diploma Supply exams and we Update the AP SBTET Diploma Exam Time Table 2019 soon.
|Fee for whole or part examination:||Rs. 550/-|
|Fee for whole or part examination for Correspondence Cum Contact courses:||Rs. 1000/-|
|Fee for whole or part examination for pharmacy course||Rs. 675/-|
|Additional Fee for pass certificate for those appearing for the regular Final year/ Final semester examination:||Rs. 600/-|
|Assessment fee for Industrial Training:||Rs. 600/-|
|Condonation Fee (Up to 10%) i.e. From above 65% and below 75%:||Rs. 800/-|
1. Issue of hall tickets to any candidate is subject to possessing 75% of attendance as on the last working day.
2. Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of hall ticket.
3. Detailed time – table of examinations shall be communicated by the Second week of October-2019.
4. The examination fee must be paid by cash at AP Online/Polytechnics centre or through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
5. The dates mentioned at serial no.VII, VIII & IX (D) are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
6. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
7. Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can generate hall tickets through Polytechnic he’s or AP Online centres.
8. A student who is not eligible to sit for examination either due to shortage of attendance or other reason shall forfeit the examination Fee paid.
9. Examination fee payment detailed instructions are enclosed with this notification.
10. The Polytechnics can add the eligible candidate’s details to NR through HOS login with a button after thorough verification.
11. The URLs for the online fee payment module is for the students studying in the Polytechnics pertaining to Andhra Pradesh.
Download Offical Notification
AP SBTET Diploma (C16/C14/C09/ER-91) Hall Ticket 2020 – Download
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates.