AP SBTET is going to conducting the Online class for Diploma 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-year students. This online class is for all the affiliated and constructed colleges under AP SBTET Board. So students please follow the below information and follow this jntufastresult web portal to get all updates and notification regarding the.
AP SBTET Online Class 2020 – Information
AP SBTET Online class Dates 2020
|Categories||Online Class Notification|
AP SBTET Diploma Online class 2020
The Ministry of skill Development and Training, Government of Andhra Pradesh has instructed the Department of Technical Education, A.p., to organize online classes to the Polytechnic students of present 1st and 2nd and 3rd years.
Students from all 26 S.B.T.E&T recognized Diploma programmers shall avail the opportunity. A11 six theory subjects, in 40 minutes session per subject, will be taught online by faculty members. online attendance shall be captured by a respective faculty member and the same shall be uploaded in SBTET attendance portal.
The DTE, A’P., proposes to conduct a program on online classes, for the revision of the syllabus (for 2019-20 AY), after re-opening of the institutes. To train the staff members in this regard and also enable us to Conduct regular classwork (2020-2021) after completion of year/ semester examinations
Proposals for online classes:
All the classes shall be conducted through available Virtual class/Desktop Computers/Laptops. online classes to be conducted Branch- wise, considering each District as one unit. District and Branch Coordinators are designated for the profession.
Staff members may use any freely available software for online classes
- students of 1st and 2nd and 3rd-year students are eligible.
- Create a WhatsApp Group for each Section/ Shift of students.
- The schedule of online classes will be intimated to the concerned students through E-mail or WhatsApp by the concerned Teacher/HOS/Principal.
- Each subject will be taught in 40 minutes. There will be three sessions in the Morning & Three sessions in the Afternoon in a day, covering all the subjects.
- Attendance will be monitor by the concerned Teachers/HOS
- After completion of class upload the same in the google sheet by the concerned Teachers/HOS.
- For more clarification send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates