Download APPSC Assistant Executive Engineers New Syllabus [AEE]: Revised syllabus for Assistant Executive Engineers in various engineering departments are updated on below for all OPTIONAL FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING and also provide paper-1 general studies and paper-II and paper-III for APPSC Assistant Executive Engineers(AEE) new syllabus.
Andhra Pradesh PSC AAE Exam Pattern 2018 (Civil, Electrical, Mech, Agriculture)
Download APPSC AEE Syllabus 2018 Pdf
APPSC AEE Syllabus 2018 pdf, Exam Pattern is available here. Free Download APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer 2018 Syllabus pdf for Civil, Electrical, Mech, Agriculture branches. Refer Andhra Pradesh PSC AEE Exam Pattern 2018. Follow www.psc.ap.gov.in APPSC AEE Mains Syllabus 2018 to start the Preparation. Also, get APPSC AEE Exam Study Material and Preparation Tips from the following sections.
Download APPSC Assistant Executive Engineers New Syllabus -2018 :
In below we provided all APPSE AEE new syllabus and exam pattern for all Civil, Electrical, Mech, Agriculture branches. Finally, Download APPSC Assistant Executive Engineers New Syllabus on the branch wise and paper part wise in below.
Assistant Executive Engineers paper-1:
1. Events of national and international importance.
2. Current affairs- international, national and regional.
3. General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in
Science & Technology and Information Technology
4. Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national
5. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and
6. Economic development in India since independence.
7. Physical geography of India sub-continent.
8. Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of
Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
9. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
10. Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
11. Data Analysis:
a) Tabulation of data
b) Visual representation of data
c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of
variation etc.,) and Interpretation
12. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural,
Political, and legal implications/problems, including
a). Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and it’s
b). Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
c). Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
d). Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
e). Implications to financial resources of state government.
f). Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities
g). Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
h). Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
i). AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of
PAPER -I: GENERAL STUDIES DOWNLOAD
Download Assistant Executive Engineers paper-II:
Download Assistant Executive Engineers paper-III:
PAPER 3: OPTIONAL FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING