Google Job Openings on 2021: Aspirants who want to apply for Google Recruitment Drive 2021 can go through this page. The Recruiters of Google have scheduled Google Recruitment Drive for Role Technical Solutions Engineer, Networking, Google Cloud. Candidates who have 0 years of experience can apply to Google Recruitment Drive in Bangalore Location. They should work Full Time. Any candidate can apply for Google Recruitment Drive for Bachelor’s degree. Applicants who want to work in Bangalore can apply for Google Recruitment 2021.
Google 2021 Openings For Freshers & Experience
Google Recruitment Drive 2021 Details | Technical Solutions Engineer, Networking, Google Cloud:
|Job Title||Technical Solutions Engineer, Networking, Google Cloud|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.|
|Eligible Batches||2019, 2020, 2021 Batches|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Google Company Profile:
Google is a multinational company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertisement, Search Engines, Cloud Computing, software, and hardware. For Example different companies like Amazon, Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, etc.
Google Recruitment Drive Details:
Job Process: Technical Solutions Engineer, Networking, Google Cloud
Primary Location: Bangalore
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
Job Category: Full Time
About the Job:
- In this role, you’ll troubleshoot technical problems for customers with a mix of debugging, networking, system administration, updating documentation, and coding/scripting.
- You will make our products easier to adopt and use by making improvements to the product, tools, processes, and documentation.
- Our team is driven by customer obsession, and you will help drive the success of Google Cloud by understanding and advocating for our customers’ challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience advocating for customer needs.
- Experience implementing, administering, and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Wireless, and network monitoring tools.
- Experience using techniques such as packet capture/packet analysis, artificial packet creation, load testing, and traffic path analysis to troubleshoot network latency, packet loss, and other performance issues at the packet level.
- Experience in SQL database administration, Google App Engine, open-source software communities, Cloud networking solutions, and/or distributed computing technology.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix or Windows systems
- Understanding of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, Routing, VPNs, VLANs, Peering, Load Balancing, etc.) and of web technologies (HTTP, HTML, DNS, etc.).
- Manage the customer’s problem through effective diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of new investigation tools to increase productivity for customer challenges on Google Cloud Platform products.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported challenges and building tools for faster diagnosis, so we can identify and resolve future challenges quickly.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in engineering, sales, and customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve Google Cloud.
- Work closely with multiple Product and Engineering teams to find ways to improve the Supportability, products, and interact with our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) teams to drive high-quality production.
- Understand customer challenges and advocate for their needs with cross-functional teams like Product Management or Software Engineering.
How To Apply For Google Recruitment Drive 2021:
• The Eligible candidates click on Apply Link
• Read the job details carefully and click on the apply button
• Now add the high school, secondary school details
• Attach your CV
• After completing click on submit button
Google Recruitment Drive 2021: Apply Now