JNTUH Original Degree notification 2020: Here we provided information regarding the Jntuh Notification to apply OD (original degree) and Jntuh 2020 Convocation Notification. So students those who are qualified for the award of Degree / Diploma during the academic years 2018-19 are eligible to apply this JNTUH Convocation Notification. The IX Convocation of the JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD (JNTUH) is likely to be held in the month of May 2020 (Actual date will be notified later). The candidates who are qualified for the award of Degree/Diploma during the academic years 2018-19 & PG Degree completed or going to be completed on or before 07-06-2020 are eligible to apply.
JNTUH Original Degree notification 2020 – Dates Extended Up to 07-06-2020
JNTUH IX Convocation Notification 2019-2020:
The eligible candidates are hereby informed to visit the Convocation Registration Portal https://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/convocation/ and submit the application online from 11-03-2020 to 07-06-2020
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Categories||JNTUH OD Notification|
|Status||Updated June 1st 2020|
jntuh 9th Convocation Notification
The XI Convocation of the (JNTUH) is likely to be held in the month of April 2019 (Actual date will be notified later). The candidates who are qualified for the award of Degree / Diploma during the academic years 2018-19 & PG Degree completed or going to be completed on or before 31-01-2020 are eligible to apply.
|Online Application Starts From||11-03-2020|
|Last date to Apply||07-06-2020|
How Much Fee need to Pay For JNTUH OD?
If you applied jntuh original degree within one year of your academic completion then no need to pay any amount, Means if your pay along with your JNTUH Final semester exam fee then no need to pay otherwise you need to pay.
JNTUH OD application fee: Rs.600/-
What are the Documents Needed to Apply JNTUH OD?
1. Only those candidates can apply for Convocation whose PC issued date is between:
2. Scanned Copy of a Digital Passport size Photograph (.JPEG format) should be between 100-200 KB.
3. Scanned Copy of Identity proof (.JPEG format), size should be between 100-200 KB.
The List of valid identity proofs is as follows.
- College Identification Card (Recommended).
- Aadhar Card.
- Pan Card.
- Driving License.
- Voter Identification Card.
- Indian Passport.
4. Scanned Copy of Provisional Certificate (.JPEG format), size should be between 200-300 KB.
5. Students should furnish their Provisional Certificate NUMBER (Number that is above the serial no of PC).
6. Use MS PAINT to resize the image (or) Resize the Image If the image size exceeds the given limits.
What To do If I Want OD Immediately?
Just visit your JNTUH university on working day of 10 AM to 4 PM, Then you well get JNTUH Original Degree within 1 or 2 days. This Process may be charge near 2k to 3k Money.
Address: JNTUH, Ashok Nagar, Kukatpally Housing Board Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500085
Step-by-step process to apply jntuh Original Degree (OD) Through online.
Here is the OD Apply procedure which is useful for the students and clarify the doubts Regarding How to Apply For OD in JNTUH Apply for OD in 2019 JNTUH B.Tech OD Application Process in detail Process to Apply for OD in JNTU Hyderabad Instructions To The Candidates Checklist for JNTUH Convocation Procedure to apply for Original Degree Certificate etc…,
JNTUH Original Degree Application Portal – Apply Link
Last Date To Apply JNTUH OD: 16-04-2020
- The eligible candidates are hereby informed to visit the Convocation Registration Portal https://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/convocation and submit the application online from11-03-2020 to 07-06-2020. Those who have applied for the degree in the Pre-convocation mode need not apply again for this Notification. The application fee of Rs.600/- will be accepted through online mode only. The students who have already paid need not pay the fee, however, they have to register compulsorily. For more details refer the above-mentioned Registration Portal. Helpline desk is available at the Student Service Section (Ground floor) of the Examination Building of JNTUH (helpline No.9491283135 / 9491293135) during 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days.
- The Degree Certificates of all the Bachelor Degree Courses, Master Degree Courses, M.S, M.Phil & PhD degrees will be sent only by registered post to the individuals to the address given in their online application. Only Gold medal recipients can receive their medals in person at the Convocation. The provisional list of Gold medal recipients for academic years 2018-19 will be placed in the JNTUH website (www.jntuh.ac.in) on 22-04-2020.
JNTUH Fast Results Discussion | jntuh od notification
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates