JNTUH Original Degree notification 2023: Here we provided information regarding the Jntuh Notification to apply OD (original degree) and Jntuh 2023 Convocation Notification. So students who are qualified for the award of Degree / Diploma during the academic years 2022 – 2023 are eligible to apply for this JNTUH Convocation Notification. The XII Convocation of the JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD (JNTUH) is likely to be held in the 06-01-2024 (The actual date will be notified later). The candidates who are qualified for the award of Degree/Diploma during the academic years 2022 – 2023 & PG Degree completed or going to be completed on or before 30-11-2023 are eligible to apply.
JNTUH Original Degree notification 2023
JNTUH XII Convocation Notification 2023:
|Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
|JNTUH OD Notification
|Updated on 2nd Sep 2023
jntuh 12th Convocation Notification 2023
JNTUH Convocation Notification 2023:The XII – Convocation of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) is likely to be held in the month of 06-01-2024 (Actual date will be notified later). The candidates who are qualified for the award of Degree/Diploma during the academic year 2022-23, PG and Ph.D Degree completed or going to be completed on or before 30-11-2023 are eligible to apply.
JNTU Hyderabad 12th Convocation 2023 – Important Dates:
|JNTUH Convocation 2023 Date
|Online Application Starts From
|Last date to Apply
|JNTUH OD application fee
How Much Fee need to be Pay For JNTUH OD?
If you applied for jntuh original degree within one year of your academic completion then no need to pay any amount, This Means if your pay along with your JNTUH Final semester exam fee then no need to pay otherwise you need to pay.
The application fee of Rs. 1,000/– will be accepted through online mode only. The students those who have already paid Rs.600/- need to pay the additional fee of Rs.400/- and they have to register compulsorily.
What are the Documents Needed to Apply to JNTUH OD?
1. Only those candidates can apply for Convocation whose PC issued date is between:
2. Scanned Copy of a Digital Passport size Photograph (.JPEG format) should be between 100-200 KB.
3. Scanned Copy of Identity proof (.JPEG format), size should be between 100-200 KB.
The List of valid identity proofs is as follows.
- College Identification Card (Recommended).
- Aadhar Card.
- Pan Card.
- Driving License.
- Voter Identification Card.
- Indian Passport.
4. Scanned Copy of Provisional Certificate (.JPEG format), size should be between 200-300 KB.
5. Students should furnish their Provisional Certificate NUMBER (Number that is above the serial no of PC).
6. Use MS PAINT to resize the image (or) Resize the Image If the image size exceeds the given limits.
What To do If I Want to Get Jntuh OD Immediately?
Just visit your JNTUH university on the working day of 10 AM to 4 PM, Then you well get JNTUH Original Degree within 1 or 2 days. This Process may be charge near 2k to 3k Money.
Address: JNTUH, Ashok Nagar, Kukatpally Housing Board Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500085
JNTUH Original Degree Application process Help Desk Numbers
The help desk is available at the Student Service Section (Ground floor) of the Examination Building of JNTUH (Helpline No. 9491283135 / 9491293135) from 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM, on all working days.
Step-by-step process to apply jntuh Original Degree (OD) Through online.
Here is the OD Apply procedure which is useful for the students and clarify the doubts Regarding How to Apply For OD in JNTUH Apply for OD in 2023 JNTUH B.Tech OD Application Process in detail Process to Apply for OD in JNTU Hyderabad Instructions To The Candidates Checklist for JNTUH Convocation Procedure to apply for Original Degree Certificate etc…,
JNTUH Original Degree Application Portal – Apply Link
Last Date To Apply JNTUH OD: 30/11/2023.
Note: If anyone is looking for New OD (convocation Dates). Please stay on this jntuh convocation notification page for further Dates, at any time University will give the opportunity or extended dates to apply od
- The eligible candidates are hereby informed to visit the Convocation Registration Portal https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/XIIconvocation/ and submit the application online from 20-09-2023 to 30-11-2023. Those who have applied for the degree in the Pre-convocation mode need not apply again for this Notification. The application fee of Rs. 1,000/- will be accepted through online mode only. The students those who have already paid Rs.600/- need to pay the additional fee of Rs.400/- and they have to register compulsorily. For more details refer the above mentioned Registration Portal. Help desk is available at the Student Service Section (Ground floor) of the Examination Building of JNTUH (Helpline No. 8008103825 / 9491293135) during 10:30AM to 5:00 PM, on all working days.
- The Degree Certificates of all the Bachelor Courses, Master Courses, M.S & M.Phil. Courses will be sent only by registered post to the individuals to the address given in their online application. Only Gold medal recipients and Ph.D degree awardees can receive their degrees in person at the Convocation. The provisional list of Gold medal recipients for academic year 2022-23 will be placed in the JNTUH website on 07-12-2023.
JNTUH Fast Results Discussion | jntuh od notification
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates