JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 Sem Exam Time Table 2022: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad B.Pharm 1-2 (R17, R16) regulation supply Exam Time Table 2022. So students who are applied JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 Sem Exam Fee or exam Notification on or before as provided dates by JNTU Hyderabad University are eligible to get Your JNTUH B.Pharm Hall Tickets and follow the below JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 sem Exam Time Table for your exam preparation to get good marks and Good percentages.
JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 Exam Time Table 2022
JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 Sem Exam Time Table 2022
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Examination||JNTUH B.Pharmacy 1-2 Semester Exam Time Table 2022|
|Category||JNTUH Exam Time Table|
|Exam Month||June 2022|
|Status||Released on 26th May 2022|
JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 Sem Regular Exam Time Table 2022:
Download B.Pharm Regular Examinations Time Table June 2022.
- B.Pharm. I Year II Semester (R17) – Supplementary
- B.Pharm. I Year II Semester (R16) – Supplementary
How To Download JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 Sem Exam Time Table 2022:
- Students can Download JNTUH B.Pharm Exam Time Table For 1-2 sem supply exams
- Those who are attempted JNTUH Exams can go through below respected Links
- Check your Respected regulation and click on the download
- Save as the name for further preparation.
When are JNTUH B.Pharmacy 1-2 Semester June 2022 Exams Conducted?
- Exams Start from 16-05-2022
- Conclude on: June 2022
- Examination Time 9.45 AM To 12.45 PM
- Mandatory Items: Hall Ticket, ID Card ( Download JNTUH Hall Tickets )
JNTUH B.Pharm 1-2 Semester Examinations Time Table June 2022
JNTUH B.Pharmacy 1-2 Semester Regular/Supply Exam Time Table June 2022 – Download PDF (Released on 26th May 2022)
(i) any omissions or clashes in this timetable may please be informed to the controller of examinations immediately.
(ii) even if the government declares a holiday on any of the above dates, the examinations shall be conducted as usual
(iii) readmitted students have to appear for the substitute subject(s) [which is/are not shown in the timetable in place of the subject(s) already passed. for details of substitute, subjects refer to the communications received from the director of academic & planning.