JNTUH Ph.D degree recipients of the IX-Convocation are informed to note the following Convocation procedure complying the Covid-19 guidelines
JNTUH Instructions to Ph.D. degree recipients
The Ph.D. degree recipients of the IX-Convocation are informed to note that following Convocation procedure complying the Covid-19 guidelines:
1) No accompanied persons shall be allowed inside the convocation hall. The family members and well-wishers of the PhD graduates can watch the live-streaming at the JNTUH Facebook account.
2) The recipients of PhD degrees shall not be invited on to the dais to receive their degree.
3) After occupying the allotted seats in the Convocation hall, the volunteers shall come to their respective seats and issue the Ph.D. degree certificates to the candidates. The candidates shall remain seated until the end of Convocation proceedings.
4) The faculty names of the Ph.D. degree recipients shall be called from the dais and all the PhD degree recipients shall raise from their respective seats.
5) There is a photoshoot arrangement at the premises of the Convocation in which every Ph.D. degree recipient has to participate individually. An arrangement shall be made to combine the individual candidate’s photo snap with the dignitaries of the convocation. Each candidate should go for the photo-shoot session after wearing the convocation robes. The digital photos of the candidates after combining with the convocation dignitaries shall be mailed to their respective e-mail ids.
6) The PhD recipients who wish to attend the IX-Convocation physically, are informed to download the entry-pass at the URL: https://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/convocation/
7) The candidates who registered for in-convocation but not attending the convocation, the Ph.D. degree certificates of such candidates shall be sent to their respective residential addresses (which they mentioned while doing in-convocation registration), within a week time.