JNTUK Guidelines for Online Payment – @jntukexams.net: Here Jntufastresult brings you the detailed procedure for Online Payments procedures in JNTUK SBI. The Online apply procedure for TATKAL Provisional Certificates, Original degree (OD), migration certificate… The candidates those who are willing to apply for the OD, PC, MIGRATION certificate are requested to upload Educational Details PC, CMM, SSC, PHOTO and Personal details which are recommended in online-application after the next day of bank payment.
JNTUK Guidelines for Online Payment – @jntukexams.net
JNTUK Payment GuideLines:
Candidates those who will not upload the details like Personal Details and Education within 5 days are kept in pending status. You can check the status of the applied certificate like TATKAL Provisions from the status of the application tab. Once the applied certificates are printed the details are removed from the server and stored as the records. We have to pay the fee, after the Fee payment of Rs 3000/- Payment, take the print out of payment details and submit along with PC/CMM application form and other attachments (copies of SSC, all marks memos, undertaking form) to the University Exam Cell.
JNTUK Guidelines for Online Payment
1. The online OD application fee amount can be paid either by making online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/Debit (ATM) cards) or by making the payments at any branch of SBI using the on-line Challan generated by this Online OD Application. Select Original Degree fee and provide the details of the candidate such as
- hall ticket number
- year of passing
- contact number
- e-mail ID etc…
2. Click on submit Verify the payment details and confirm.
3. Select Original Degree fee and provide the details of the candidate. hall ticket number, Name, Course, Branch, year of passing, contact number, e-mail ID, etc and click on submit. Verify the payment details and confirm.
4. Select the payment options among Net banking, Debit/Credit cards, SBI branch challan payment and make the necessary payment. After entering the Hall ticket number under
5. Apply for Convocation, control will be transferred to the State Bank collect page. Read and accept the terms and conditions in disclaimer clause of SBI and click Proceed.
6. Take a printout of payment details and save them for the future.
7. The candidates are informed to log in at www.jntukexams.net in the next day of payment to submit the online application form. As after making the payment, Online convocation application requires Takes time to get your payment details from the bank.
8. The candidate can take a printout of e-Receipt of State Bank Collect payment at any time by providing information like contact number, Date of birth, date of payment, etc in the Collect page State Bank.
For More Details, please visit:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME:JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
~Check More Latest Updates~