Osmania University UG (CBCS) B.A.A.Com./B.Sc./B.S.W./B.B.A. I, III & V- SEMESTERS (BACKLOG) AND II, IV,VI (REGULAR & BACKLOG) INTERNAL, A ECC-1 & 2 SEC- 1,2.3 & 4, GE & PRACTICAL/PROTECT/VIVA-VOCE EXAMINATIONS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-2022 :
OU UG Practical and Internal Assessment Exams 2022
OU Degree Practical/Internal Assessment Exams 2022
|Name of the University||Osmania University|
|Name of the Exam||OU U.G.(BA/ B.Com./ B.Sc./ BBA/ BSW) CBCS & Non-CBSE Examinations-2022|
|Exam Month||December (OU Degree Revaluation Results 2022 )|
|Category||OU Degree Practical/Internal Assessment Exams|
|Status||Released on 28th May 2022|
OU UG (CBCS) I, II, III, IV & V Semester Internals and Practical Examinations – 2022
All the U.G (CBCS) College Principals are hereby informed to conduct the UG (CBCS) B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./B.S.W./B.B.A. I, III & V- Semesters (Backlog) and II,IV & VI (Regular & Backlog) Internal, AECC-1&2 SEC- 1,2,3 & 4, GE & Practical / Project/ Viva-Voce Examinations to all the eligible candidates for the Academic Year 2021-22.
1. After completion of the above-mentioned examinations in the respective subjects and upload the marks on the OU website through college logins on or before 30-06-2022.
2. Maximum internal marks for all UG Programme Optional / Language are 15 marks for each assessment and 5 marks for an assignment, the total internal marks (internal assessment + assignment) = 20.
3. Maximum internal marks for all UG Programme Optional paper [4 Credits, which is offered in semester-VI of 2019- 2020 (Regular) Batch] is of 15 marks for assessments and 5 marks for assignment =20
4. Maximum internal assessment test marks to AECC-1&2 SEC-1,2,3 & 4, subjects are 10 for all UG programmes with no assignment marks.
5. There is no re-conduct of internal assessment test under CBCS system 6. D-Forms will be made available in the college logins and absent should be marked as “Ab”.
7. Conduct of Practical & Project Examinations is entrusted to the Principals of respective colleges by appointing Practical Internal/External Examiners. Practical / Project / Viva-voce Examinations Scripts should be submitted to the Examination Branch after uploading the marks through the link provided by the Examination Branch.
8. All the colleges are requested to strictly adhere to the COVID-19 protocols. Take every step to sanitize the rooms/premises before and after every examination session.
9. Principals of the concerned colleges will be held responsible for entries made on the website and award lists for all the examinations held at the college.
10. Principals are instructed to display the final internal assessment test marks on notice board before uploading the marks to O.U. website.
11. Principals are instructed to check meticulously before uploading the marks online through the college logins to OU website. Marks once uploaded by the colleges are final and strictly there is no provision for any alterations.
12. Printed award list(s) along with manual D-Form should be submitted to the Examination Branch on or before 07-07-2022. If not submitted fine will be imposed after the due date.
13. The above special provision shall be applicable only for the current academic year 2021-2022 as a one-time measure due to COVID-19 Pandemic Situation.
OU Degree 2/4/6 Sem Exam Fee Notification 2020 – Released
OU Degree 2/4/6th Sem Exam Time Table 2020
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.