TCS NQT Sep 2023: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) to hire Freshers with less than 2 years of experience Across India (pan India) to hire suitable candidates for various roles As provided on below. So, TCS NQT 2023 test dates are going conduted on Oct 2023. And the TCS NQT 2023 last date to apply for TCS NQT 2023 drive is Sep 2023.
Guidelines for Registering to TCS National Qualifier Test 2023
TCS NQT Recruitment Drive 2023 – Information
|Last Date||20th September, 2023|
|Online Test Date:||2nd October, 2023|
What is National Qualifier Test (NQT)?
- National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a General Ability Test that assesses a candidate in the following areas:
- Verbal Ability: Tests reading comprehension and written communication.
- Numerical Ability: Covers basic numerical and statistical operations and tests the candidate’s ability to infer meaning from numerical information.
- Reasoning Ability: Tests the candidate’s ability to apply deductive and inductive logic, and critical thinking in solving everyday problems.
- Each candidate who completes the National Qualifier Test (NQT) gets an NQT Score. The NQT Score is applicable for all industries and job roles.
- NQT Score is a prerequisite to appear for Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
- The National Qualifier Test (NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores if desired.
- Note: The test will be conducted in English language only.
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2023 – Important Dates
- Registration Last Date: 20th September, 2023
- Online Test Date: 2nd October, 2023
About the Test
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for an entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
- Candidates eligible to apply for the National Qualifier Test (NQT) should meet the below eligibility criteria:
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year of study
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- Age limit – minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years
National Qualifier Test (NQT) Selection Pattern:
The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes.
Journey to a Dream Job Using TCS NQT Test
Step 1 – Register
Step 2 – Select TCS NQT Variant
Step 3 – Take the test
Step 4 – Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
Step 5 – Apply for corporate jobs as per their eligibility criteria
TCS NQT Recruitment Drive- 2023
TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature.
Test Pattern for TCS National Qualifier Test:
|Test Section||Duration (in minutes)||No of Questions|
What is NQT Registration Number?
NQT Registration Number is a unique 13-digit alpha-numeric number generated after the successful completion of NQT Registration.
What is the validity of the NQT Score?
The TCS NQT Score will be valid for 2 Years.
What is the TCS NQT Exam Date?
TCS NQT Exam is scheduled for 2nd October, 2023
What is the mode of the TCS NQT Exam?
The TCS NQT Exam will be conducted online (At Home) and Physical (in-Centre).
How will the NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) help me in getting a job?
- The NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is an assessment of general ability. Many companies conduct their initial selection of candidates based on their general ability scores.
- In addition, Industry NQT and Subject NQT scores can help you certify your talent in the areas that are relevant to the role that you are aspiring for.
- TCS is one of the companies that will use NQT Scores for initial selection. TCS iON team is in collaboration with other corporates to acknowledge the NQT Scores so that you can get a job in any industry or role of your choice.
- You need to apply for jobs on the respective corporate portal and meet their eligibility criteria.
- TCS Job Listing portal will be launched shortly and details will be shared. Only candidates with NQT Scores will be able to register.
How long will my score be valid? Can I make another attempt to improve my NQT Scores?
- Your NQT Score is valid for 2 years from the date of result publishing.
- There is no limit on the number of attempts. You can write the next TCS NQT (as and when it is announced) to improve your NQT Scores. The highest score from among your attempts will be considered as your current NQT Score
TCS NQT Selection Process 2023:
- Online Text Exam (computer Base Exam)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
TCS NQT 2023 – Brands that Acknowledge:
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Tata Electronics
- Data Patterns
- UXD Jobs
- Jump Start Ninja
How To Apply For TCS NQT Recruitment Drive 2023
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link on or before 20th September, 2023
- Click on the “REGISTER NOW” button on the “National Qualifier Test (NQT)” page
- Log in with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials, if you are an existing user
- Sign up if you are a new user by clicking on “Create Account”, and enter all the required details. Once you have completed the signup process, you can proceed with the NQT registration process.
- Fill in all the required details once the registration page opens.
- Click on “Submit” to complete the registration.
- You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- You can view the registration details from ‘View Details’ on the “National Qualifier Test (NQT)” page, and if required, edit your “Registration Form” on or before the registration closure date.
TCS ION Nearest Test Center & Addresses – Check Before Apply
TCS NQT Off-campus Drive September 2023 – Registration Now Link
TCS National Qualifier Test 2023 Registering Guidelines — View PDF
Why My TCS Hall Ticket is Not Recived?
The Hall-Tickets bearing information about your Test Center and timing details would be sent to you separately on your registered e-mail ID post your eligibility check. TCS reserves all rights to change the last date to register for the recruitment drive without any prior notification.
TCS NQT Registration Mistakes – TCS Registration Process
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates