Lateral Entry into Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (LPCET) is conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad for the qualified ITI candidates who are seeking admission into 2nd Year Diploma Courses offered in Government, Government-Aided, Private Un-Aided Polytechnics and 2nd Shift Polytechnics run in existing Private Un-Aided Engineering Colleges in Telangana State. So in below we provided the LPCET Exam Notification details in step by step any more information please comment on below we updated as soon as possible.
TS SBTET LP CET Exam Notification 2020
TS Diploma LATERAL ENTRY INTO POLYTECHNIC COMMON ENTRANCE TEST
- Rank will be allotted for the candidate who appeared for LPCET, candidates can opt to study Diploma Courses offered in Polytechnics.
- No separate application form for admission is prescribed for Candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering Diploma courses offered by Polytechnics, the filled-in application for LPCET-2020 itself will be treated as an application for admission into courses offered in Polytechnics.
Telangana LPCET Exam Important Dates 2020
|Commencement For Sale of Application For LPCET-2020.||01 -04-2020 (Wednesday).
|Last Date For Sale of Application Without Fine||12-06-2020 – Up to 05:00 PM.|
|c)||Last Date For Sale of Application With Late Fee of Rs.100/-||22-04-2020 (Wednesday)
Up to 05:00 PM.
|d)||Last Date For Submission Of Application||12-06-2020 Upto 05:00 PM|
|e)||Date Of Conduct Of Lpcet-2020
from 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM
|f)||Date Of Release Of Results||Within 10 days from the Examination Date|
Eligibility Criteria to appear for LPCET -2021
- Candidates who have passed ITI course( 2 Years) having 60% marks along with Bridge Course conduct by the Department of Employment and Training (DET) are eligible.
HOW TO APPLY for LPCET-2021
- Candidates have to download the application from the website, fill the application and submit the same along with requisite Fee in the form of DD (drawn in favour of “ SECRETARY, SBTET, TS, Hyderabad)to The Principal, Govt. Polytechnic, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
- The fee structure is 500/- for OC and Rs.300/- for SC/ST in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “ SECRETARY, SBTET, TS, Hyderabad”
- For detailed Notification & Application, format visit the URL https://telangana.gov.in
- The Examination center is Polytechnic, MasabTank, Hyderabad.
ITI Trades/ Courses Matching with Diploma Courses for Lateral Entry into Polytechnics:
|S. No||Name of the ITI Trade||Eligible for Diploma Courses in Polytechnics through Lateral Entry at II year level|
|1||Draughtsman in Civil||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|2||i. Draughtsman in Mechanic.
iii. Machinist or Machinist Composite
Iv. Machinist Grinder
vi. Motor Vehicle Mechanic
Vii. Mechanic ( R &AC)
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Diploma in Automobile Engineering/ Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering/ Diploma in Packing Technology / Diploma in Textile Technology / Diploma in Mining Engineering|
|3||i. Electronic Mechanic
ii. Instrument Mechanic
|Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering/
Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering / Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
|4||ICT & System Maintenance||Diploma in Computer Engineering/
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering/
Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
Diploma Courses offered in Polytechnics:
The various diploma courses in Engineering offered for which admission will be taken up through LPCET in the Polytechnics, Course duration and the possible area of employment/placements as Technicians or Technical Supervisors as well as possible areas for Continuing Education are as given below:
|S. No||Name of the Diploma Course||Possible Areas of Employment||Possible areas of continuing education|
|Courses of 2nd Year Duration offered in Telangana State|
|1||Civil Engineering||In Government Departments and Private Organizations dealing with Irrigation, Public Health, Roads, Railways, Building, Survey Drawing, Water supply etc. Self-employment as Contractors & Draftsmen in the above areas||B.Tech.-Civil Engineering, Civil Environmental Engineering|
|2||Mechanical Engineering||In Public Sector undertaking, Govt. Departments and Private Workshops and Garages dealing with Machinery, Transport, Production Units, Sales etc., Self-employment in Ancillary Units and Sales in Mech. Engg. field.||B. Tech.-Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Production Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Marine Engineering, Mechatronics|
|3||Automobile Engineering||TSRTC, Transport sections attached to various supervisory Company Automobile show rooms. Organizations, Road Transport Authority etc., Self- employment in Servicing of Automobiles.||B. Tech.-Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Production Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Marine Engineering, Mechatronics|
|4||Electrical & Electronics Engg.||TSGENCO, TSTRANSCO, DCL’s Electrical Contractors, maintenance Staff in Departments and Industries, Self-employment as Electric Technicians and Winders Wiring consultancy.||B.Tech.-Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|5||Electronics & Communication Engineering||AIR, DD, Communications, Electronic Industries etc., Self- employment in maintenance & Servicing of Radios, TV etc., Self-employment in Sales & Services||B.Tech.-Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Telematics, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|6||Computer Engineering||Computer Maintenance, Software Development, Computer Training etc., Self- employment in Sales and Servicing of Computers||B.Tech-Computer Science Engineering, Computer Science and Systems Engineering, Electronics and Computer Engineering, Information Technology|
|7||Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||Process Industries and Electronic Industries, Pharmaceutical industries etc., Self-employment in sales & servicing of Electronic instruments.||Electronics and Instrumentation Engg., Instrumentation Engg, Instrumentation/Technology, Electronics and CommunicationEngg, Instrumentation and Control Engg.|
|8||Mining Engineering||Mines (open cast and underground), S.C.C.L., N.M.D.C.||B.Tech-Mining Engineering, Mining Machinery Engineering|
|9||Metallurgical Engineering||Foundry, Forge shops, Steel Plants, Rolling Mills, Heat Treatment Shops, Defense Organizations etc.||B.Tech-Metallurgical Engineering, Metallurgy and Material Tech.|
|10||Packaging Technology||All Packaging Industries like Pharmaceutical, Food, Beverage, Paper and Plastic, Industries etc.||B. Tech.-Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Production Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Marine Engineering, Mechatronics|
|11||Textile Technology||Textile Mills, Cloth Export Industries etc.||B.Tech-Textile Technology, Chemical Engineering, Petrochemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering/Technology|
PATTERN AND SYLLABUS FOR THE EXAMINATION:
- The pattern of Question Paper is Objective type containing two Papers i.e. I & II
|S. No||Type of Paper||Subject||Questions||Marks||Time in Minutes|
|1||Paper- I||Mathematics||100||100||120 Min|
- The Student has to secure Minimum Qualifying marks in Paper- I am 40% and in Paper-II should be 40% put together i.e. Physics and Chemistry.
- The question paper I & II consists of 100 questions each with a choice of 4 responses for each question with only one correct response among them.
- Ranks will be generated for each candidate through LPCET for Admissions into Polytechnics.
- Syllabus for LPCET-2020: The detailed Syllabus of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry of (C 18 I & II Semester) will be available along with Notification in www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in
Telangana State LP CET Important Notification Links
TS SBTET LP CET Exam notification 2021 PDF – Download Now
Telangana Diploma SBTET List of Colleges 20201
TS SBTET LPCET Syllabus & Sample Question Papers 2020 – Download now
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates.