TS TWSH Notification July 2022: Here we provided the Telangana State Board of Technical education training board conduting the Typewriting/Shorthand on July 2022. In below JNTU Fast Results is provided with the full information regarding the TS TWSH Notification and TS TWSH Exam Time Table and Finally, TS Typewriting/Shorthand Exam Results 2022. Here You check the TS SBTET Shorthand Exam Notification 2022 and TS SBTET Typewriting Exam Notification July 2022.
TS TWSH Notification July 2022
TS SBTET Typewriting & Shorthand Notification 2022
|University||State Board Of Technical Education & Training|
|Name of the Exam||TS TWSH Notification July 2022|
|Status||Updated on13th May 2022|
Typewriting/Shorthand Exam Fee Notification July 2022- Important Details:
|PARTICULARS||Fees for all TW & SH examinations (Rs)||Start/ Last Date|
|Commencement of filing application||10-03-2022|
|Typewriting Examinations Dates.||25-06-2022
|Shorthand Examinations Dates.||02-07-2022
|Fee payment without penalty||650||18-05-2022|
|Fee payment with a penalty of Rs.400/-||1050||19-05-2022|
|Fee payment under Tatkal||3000||20-05-2022|
|Fee payment under Premium Tatkal||5000||Before examination date and time|
TS SBTET Shorthand Eligibility For July 2022 Exams:
|Shorthand English / Telugu / Urdu||Lower Grade||A pass in SSC or Equivalent Exam.|
|Shorthand English||Intermediate||A pass in Shorthand Lower Grade Examination or any Graduation from the recognised University. Tamilnadu Shorthand English Junior Grade certificate is not equivalent to Shorthand English Lower Grade of SBTET. Hence not eligible to apply for SEI Grade.|
|Shorthand English / Telugu /Urdu||Higher Grade||A pass in Shorthand Lower Grade Examination of the concerned subject or any Graduation from the recognised University. Tamilnadu Shorthand English Junior Grade certificate is not equivalent to Shorthand English Lower Grade of SBTET. Hence not eligible to apply for SEH Grade.|
|Shorthand English / Telugu||All High Speeds||A pass in the Higher Grade Examination of the concerned subject.|
TS SBTET Typewriting Eligibility For July 2022 Exams
|Typewriting English / Telugu / Hindi / Urdu||Lower||An appearance of SSC Examination or /Telugu/Hindi/Urdu equivalent. Candidates should upload attested Xerox copy of hall ticket if a marks statement is not yet issued. Where the marks statements are issued, an attested Xerox copy of marks statement should invariably be uploaded.|
|Typewriting English / Telugu / Hindi / Urdu||Higher||A pass in Lower Grade exam., of the subject and language along with a pass in SSC or equivalent u examination or Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized Board as per G.O. Rt No. 194, Higher Education (TE-II) Dept. date: 17-03- 2005. Candidates qualified in Lower exam., of Maharastra Govt. will not be admitted except those who qualify as per G.O. Ms. No. 921, G.A. (Ser. B) Dept. Dated: 19-06-62.|
|Typewriting English /Telugu||High Speed||A pass in Higher Grade examination of the concerned subject.|
TS SBTET TWSH DETAILS OF EXAMINATION July 2022
|Subject & Grade||All TWHS Grades with TYPE Machine||Computer BASED TEST (CBT)|
|For Shorthand Inter, Higher, Typewriting Higher and High Speed.||550||—|
|Shorthand High Speed||550||450|
How to file an online application for TS TWSH Exam 2022:
Instructions to Institutes and candidates appearing with TYPE Machine
1) Candidate willing to apply for any Typewriting or Shorthand Examination has to file an online application directly at sbtet.telangana.gov.in (if eligible as per SBTET norms) or the application can be filed through recognised institutions login from sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
2) The candidate who already appeared for Typewriting or Shorthand Examinations for any grade/subject in the last 04 sessions has to choose Yes for the option Did you appear for TINSH in any of the last 04 sessions and enter the respective Hall Ticket No, A click on submit button will fetch the personal data of the candidate thereby reduces the data entry work. If a candidate does not remember the correct Hall Ticket No/Registration No. of his previous examination, he has to choose No for the above option and apply as a fresh candidate through a recognised Typewriting Institute in the State.
3) Before filing the application, the candidate has to scan the colour photo only and keep the image ready to upload for filing the online application.
4) After entering into the website, enter the details and save the application by click on the Save button and note down the application number for future reference, The application number is useful for retrieving the application. The already saved application can be retrieved by a click on Application Search and entering the application number,
5) The payment can be made immediately by a click on the submit button after entering the basic data, click on Submit button then the payment option will be displayed. The Principals of Typewriting Institution / Candidate can pay the examination fee through payment gateway (i.e., Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking) i.e., ONLINEthen application with Registration Number will be generated and get the printout of the application,
6) The recognised Institutions has to login with their respective usernames and password issued by SBTET and the institute can make the payment to the candidates sponsoring through their institute,
7) Type Machine based Typewriting Lower and Higher-Grade Examinations both in English and Telugu will be conducted in 4 batches,
8) Typewriting Urdu both Lower and Higher-Grade Examinations will be conducted in one batch each at Hyderabad only in view of very less number of candidates appearing for these examinations,
9) Typewriting Hindi both Lower and Higher Grade Examinations will be conducted in two batches each in view of very less number of candidates appearing for these examinations,
10)Totally blind candidates are also permitted for Typewriting Examinations. Separate Typewriting Question Paper in BRAILLE LANGUAGE will be given to totally blind candidates,
11) Shorthand, candidates can appear directly by applying online at sbtet.telangana.gov.in
12) The Shorthand Examinations in twin cities will be held at 1) GPT, Hyderabad, All High Speeds and SEL 125 capacity 2) Smt, DDWTTI, Ameerpet, SEL 125 and SEH 75 Capacity 3) GIOE, Secunderabad, SEL 125 and SEH 75 Capacity and 4) JNGPT, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad SEL 125 and SEH 75 Capacity. Depending upon exhausting the maximum strength allotted to a centre, the rest of other candidates shall be allotted at any of the other centres as per the option exercised by the candidate subject to at any of the other centres as per the option exercised by the candidate subject to availability of vacancies. The Hall Tickets will be generated on a first-come-first-served basis. In the case of SEL, SEI 8 SEH grades, the dictation shall be conducted simultaneously for all concerning grades.
13) The Examination in Paper-II (Manuscript) of Typewriting of all grades will be conducted first and the Paper—I (Speed) will be conducted after completion of the Paper-II first and the Paper—I (Speed) will be conducted after completion of the Paper-II (Manuscript) Examination.
14) Shorthand, candidates can appear directly by applying online at sbtet.telangana.gov,.n
15) In the application form, Name, Father’s name and date of birth of the candidate should be carefully entered as per SSC/ Bonafide /Equivalent Certificates.
16) Subject, Batch, Language, Grade and Examination Centre where the candidate is willing to appear for the examination shall be entered carefully.
17) Once the Registration No. is generated any of the above data cannot be changed and the fee paid will not be refunded,
18) The application without login to the portal, the candidate will be treated as Private candidate,
19) If any candidate is ineligible to pay the fee as a private candidate, paid the fee and request to forward the application through the institution cannot be entertained.
20) Colour Photos are only accepted, Black & white photos and photos taken with wearing cap/cooling glass will not be accepted, as the purpose of clear identity gets defeated.
21) Once Hall Ticket is generated, no corrections will be entertained.
22) Once the amount is deducted, after submitting the application, no amount will be refunded,
23) Hall Tickets can be downloaded from the above website
24) Candidates whose qualifying examination data is NOT available online, they have to upload the attested copy in the website and have to show the original eligibility Certificates to the Principal of the examination centre before the last date of the fee payment, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to write the examination,
25) Commencement of online application and instructions (how to fill the online application) will be placed in the SBTET websites i.e., www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in
26) For any clarification please call SBTET helpdesk no 040-23222192 during office working hours (or) email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TS SBTET Typewriting & Shorthand Application Procedure & Notification:
Apply For Typewriting/Shorthand Exam Online 2022 – Apply Now
Ts SBTET Twsh July 2022 Notification – Download Offical Notification
How to apply Typewriting & shorthand procedure- Check here
How to download Telangana TWSH Examination Time Table?
TS state released the exam timetable for both Typewriting & shorthand Exams has conducted in July 2022.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Updates