AP ECET Certificates Verification & Web Options Entry, Seat Allotment Dates and The counseling process is for those candidates who wish to take admission in Engineering and Pharmacy programs for diploma graduates.
Andhra Pradesh Ecet Counselling Procedure & Dates
AP ECET 2021 Counselling Schedule:
|S. No.||Process||Event Dates|
|1||Registration Form||15-11-2021 to 18-11-2021|
|2||Document/ Certificate Verification||16-11-2021 to 19-11-2021|
|3||Web Option Entry (For College Selection)||21-11-2021 to 23-11-2021|
|4||Options Changes||24th Nov 2021|
|5||ECET Seat Allotment (Phase 1)||27th Nov 2021|
|6||Self Reporting, Reporting at College & Commencement of Classwork||27th Nov 2021|
AP ECET Counselling Processing Fee
- AP ECET Counselling fee for Open Category and Backward Classes: Rs.1200/-
- AP ECET Counselling for Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Caste: Rs.600/-
A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as ECET [FDH and B.Sc. (Mathematics)] 2020 will be conducted in every year by JNT University, Anantapuramu on behalf of the AP State Council of Higher Education for B.Sc.(Mathematics) degree holders.
Steps to Pay the Ecet Counselling Fee Through Online
- The processing fee can be paid online by the candidate using a credit card or debit card or net banking.
- Visit https://ecet-sche.aptonline.in/ECET/Views/index.html and click on Candidate Registration and processing fee payment online.
- Enter APECET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
- The candidate will be directed to a payment gateway.
- Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
- Once the payment is success click on the print button and take a printout and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
- The candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when a candidate attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. i.e the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she attends certificate verification.
Note 1: Candidates passed from boards of examination other than SBTET shall submit equivalence certificate from SBTET.
Note 2: Candidates who have secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks in Diploma or B.Sc Degree Examination are only eligible for admission.
Note 3: B.Sc. (Maths) Candidates will be considered for allotment of seats after exhausting all the Eligible Diploma candidates in the merit list in terms of G.O.Ms.No.49, Higher Education, EC-II Dept, Dated: 04.06.2011.
AP ECET Counselling Required Documents
Documents required for the AP ECET counselling process is mentioned below:
- AP ECET Rank card.
- AP ECET Hall Ticket
- Memorandum of Marks (Diploma/Degree).
- Provisional Diploma Certificate/Degree Certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
- Study Certificate from VII to Diploma/9th to Degree B. Sc. Maths candidates
- Residence Certificate of candidate for 7 years
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate of parents
- EWS certificate valid for the year Acadamic Year ( Ex -2020-2021) from MeeSeva for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under the EWS category
AP ECET Counselling Centers – List of Help Line Centres:
1. Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
2. MRAGR Government Polytechnic, Vizianagaram
3. Government Polytechnic, Kancharapalem, Visakhapatnam
4. Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
5. S.M.V.M Polytechnic,Tanuku,West Godavari dist
6. Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada
7. Andhra Loyola Degree College, Near Benz Circle Vijayawada.
8. MBTS Government Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur.
9. D.A Government Polytechnic, Ongole 10. Government Polytechnic, Venkateswarapuram, Nellore
11. S.V Government Polytechnic, Tirupathi
12. Government Polytechnic for women, Kadapa
13. Government Polytechnic, Ananthapur
14. Sri G.Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic, Kurnool
Convener Office address: CONVENER, APECET-2021 ADMISSIONS: Flat.No:104, ANR towers, Jammichettu Street, Prasadampadu, Vijayawada-521108.
Help Line Numbers:7995645692 (or) 7995845619
Download Rank Card – Download Link
Download Hall Ticket – Download Link
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.