AP EAMCET Notification 2020: The Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced the AP EAMCET 2020 Notification and Exam dates and Syllabus for 2020 Intermediate pass out. The Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020 examination will be organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada(JNTUK) a part of APSCHE. EAMCET is important for those students willing for admissions in professional courses offered by different colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Go through this article, by Jntufastresults candidates can check the latest information about the AP EAMCET Exam Dates 2020.
AP EAMCET Notification 2020
AP EAMCET Examination Notification & Details 2020:
|Exam Conducted Board||Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the Examination||EAMCET|
|Official Notice Releases on||02/03/2020|
|EAMCET Application start From||02/03/2020|
|Last Date to Apply EAMCET||( with Late Fee: 30/04/2020)|
|EAMCET Exams Hall Tickets||20-05-2020|
|Exams Conducted on||28-05-2020 to 31-05-2020|
|EAMCET Results||Updated soon|
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam Details 2020:
EAMCET is full filled as Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test. Eamcet is a common Entrance exam 2020 for the entry of the courses like B.tech B. technology and Engineering in various reputed colleges in AP. The AP Eamcet Exam duration is of 3 hrs. The AP EAMCET eligibility candidates will take the online-based exam.
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test-2020 (APEAMCET-2020) of Andhra Pradesh will be conducted through the computer-based test by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada for entry into the first year of the following professional courses offered for the academic year 2020-2021.
a) Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B. Tech (Agrl. Engg.) B.Tech (Food Science and Technology).
b) B.Sc (Ag) / B.Sc. (Hort) / B.V.Sc. & A.H / B.F.Sc.
c) B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2020:
Students AP those who are Passed 10th Or SSC Examination are they are eligible to apply this AP EAMCET Examination are eligible to take the exams and if you pass the EAMCET then you got seat on AP Diploma colleges. Here you can find the list of AP Diploma / Polytechnical colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh state. If you take EAMCET then you can only eligible to AP state only. if you want to join another state please take other state entrance exams as well.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Notification Dates 2020:
- Notification of AP EAMCET – 2020 : 27.02.2020
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application: 29-02-2020
- Last date for submission of online applications without late fee : 29-03-2020
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate: 06-04-2020 to 09-04-2020
- Last date for submission of online applications with an additional late fee of Rs. 500/- : 05-04-2020
- Last date for submission of online applications with an additional late fee of Rs. 1000/- : 10-04-2020
- Last date for submission of online applications with an additional late fee of Rs. 5000/- : 15-04-2020
- Last date for submission of applications with an additional late fee of Rs. 10000/- : 19-04-2020
- Downloading of Hall TickeAP from the website https://sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet: 16-04-2020 Onwards
- Date of AP EAMCET-2020 Examination – Engineering (E) : 20-04-2020, 21-04-2020 , 22-04-2020 & 23-04-2020 [10-00 A.M. to 1-00 P.M. & 2-30 P.M. to 5-30 P.M.]
- Date of AP EAMCET-2020 Examination – Agriculture & Medical (AM) : 23-04-2020 & 24-04-2020 [10-00 A.M. to 1-00 P.M.& 2-30 P.M. to 5-30 P.M.]
- Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Both Streams) : 22.04.2020 & 23.04.2020 [Time : 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM]
- Declaration of Preliminary Key (Engineering): 24.04.2020
- Declaration of Preliminary Key (Agriculture): 25.04.2020
- Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key: 28.04.2020 (5.00 PM)
- Declaration of Results: 05.05.2020
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam fee Dates Details:
StudenAP should submit their applicants of AP Engineering and AP Medical Common Entrance Test before the last week of March 2020
Registration Fee :
|Engineering (E) / Agriculture & Medical (AM)||INR 500|
|Both Engineering and Agriculture & Medical (E & AM)||INR 1000|
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020:
The Intermediate Eamcet Exam of Ap consists of 3 subject physics, chemistry, and Mathematics. There are no negative marks for this examination. The exam pattern is as follows.
- Physics: 40 Marks
- Chemistry: 40 Marks
- Mathematics: 80 Marks
- Total: 160 marks
Here each bit consists of 1 mark with no negative marks. The Ap eamcet Weightage 2020 in intermediate is of 40%. Here jntufastresults also provide the AP Eamcet Syllabus, Ap eamcet Previous Papers.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam Syllabus 2020 For Engineering Students – Check here
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam Syllabus 2020 For Agriculture and Medical – Check here
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam Mock Test 2020 – check here
How to Download AP EAMCET Exam Hall TickeAP 2020 or when AP EAMCET Hall TickeAP 2020 – Released
students those who are applied EAMCET examination on or before the dates as provided on above they are eligible to download the AP EAMCET Examination Hall TickeAP from Updates Soon
When were the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET exams are going to conduct? or How to check AP EAMCET Exam Dates:
Due to Lockdown exam dates are postponed new examination dates are released after the COVID situation is cure and LockDown is closed.
How To Apply For EAMCET Exam through Online 2020 or Procedure to apply Andhra Pradesh EAMCET through Online 2020:
Application is accepted only through online mode, please follow the step by step links, any more doubt or information please comment on below.
- Click on the apply link and go to the official site
- Pay your application fee before getting the registration process
- Fill all the details appear on the screen.
- The user ID and password is needed. A link belongs to the same shall be sent to
your registered email ID
- Upload the scanned copies and make sure that they all are clear.
- Check The overall form and submit the form.
Step-1: Application Register Using this link – Exam fee Payment link
Step-2: Check your Payment Status Using this link – Link
step-3: Fill Application Form Using this link – Link
Step-4: Print Your Hall Ticket Using this link – Link
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / DoubAP/ ComplainAP, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates