AP Grama Volunteer Job 2019: Here we provided completed information about the AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2019. All AP People are eligible to apply for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019. The Leader of CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy guru stated new employment in Andhra Pradhes to Overcome From Unemployment status. This is biggest though over India. No one CM can think like this but Our AP CM Jagan Reddy Started. For More information about the AP Grama Volunteer Job 2019 and AP Grama Volunteer Check Eligibility and AP Grama Volunteer Documents Required | AP Grama Volunteer Important Dates.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Important Dates 2019:
- Official Notification Release Date: 22-06-2019
- Application Start Date: 24-06-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-07-2019
- Application Verification: 10-07-2019
- Interview Dates: 11th July to 25th July 2019
- Selected Candidates Announcement: 01-08-2019
- Training Dates For Selected Candidates: 05 to 10-08-2019
- Date of Joining as Grama Volunteer: 15-08-2019
AP Grama Volunteer Jobs Salary Details
Selected persons will get a pay scale of Rs. 5000/- per month.
Grama Volunteer Application Form Fee
|SC, ST, and BC (Non-Creamy Layer candidates), PH & Ex-ServiceMen||Nil|
What are The Documents Required To Apply AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2019:
While applying for the AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2019, candidates must and should have to submit the below mentioned documents.
- Aadhar Card with the same Village Name
- Date Of Birth as per SSC Certificate
- School Study Certificate
- Educational Qualification proofs
- Community Certificate
- Certificate Of Residence/ Nativity
- Medical Certificate (PHC Candidates)
How Many vacancies are Released For AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2019:
AP Districts and Villages Table For AP Grama Volunteer Notification
|District Name||Total Villages|
Following Are The Basic Requirements For Application./అప్లికేషన్ దరఖాస్తు కొరకు క్రింది అర్హతలు సరిచూసుకోగలరు:
- Educational Qualifications/విద్యార్హతలు
a) 10th for Tribal areas/గిరిజన ప్రాంతాలకు 10 వ తరగతి
b) Inter for Rural areas/గ్రామీణ ప్రాంతాలకు ఇంటర్
c) Degree for Urban areas/పట్టణ ప్రాంతాలకు డిగ్రీ
- Age should be 18-35 yrs as on 30.06.2019/30.06.2019 నాటికి వయస్సు 18-35 సంవత్సరాలు ఉండాలి
- Applicant should be resident of the same Panchayat/దరఖాస్తుదారు అదే పంచాయతీకి నివాసి అయ్యి ఉండాలి
- Integrated caste certificate for other than OC/ OC కానివారు కుల ధృవీకరణ పత్రాన్ని అందించాలి
Selection Process for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Selection of candidates will be based on the performance of candidates in the Interview. Candidates will be called by the Selection Committee consisting of MPDO/Tahsildar/EO. See the details notification in this regard.
How To Apply For AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2019:
- Click on below provided any on link
- Then select checkbox Button and Click on I accepted.
- Further, check Your eligible By providing your Place( Rural | Urban | Tribal) and enter your Date of birth as per the certificate and your highest qualification. Then press on Check Button
- Enter your Aadhar No and mobile no
- You will receive an OTP.
- Enter OTP in the specified place
- Upload Scanned Photograph as per specifications mentioned in the application form.
- Fill other details as per details mentioned in the application form.
- Finally, Click on the Submit Button.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Jobs 2019 – Apply Online
Application Start From 24-06-2019
Application Ends From 05-07-2019