Below Provided the JNTUH Instruction to students of B.Tech R16 Regulation to apply for grace marks, credit exemption with an Undertaking for the issue of PC and CMM and information for Procedure to apply grace marks for the issue of PC/CMM and JNTUH B.Tech R16 List of candidates eligible and information of JNTUH B.Tech r16 grace marks procedure. So student those who are seeking for jntuh B.Techgrace marks Rules and jntuh B.Tech grace marks eligibility and JNTUH Procedure to apply grace marks to get PC/CMM Certificates.
JNTUH B.Tech R16 Regulation Grace Marks & Credit Exemption Rules
JNTUH Approval of Grace Marks For B.tech R16 Regulation
|Name of the university||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Categories||B.Tech R16 Grace Marks Rules|
|Status||Released on 19th Nov 2020|
JNTUH Instruction to students of B.Tech R16 Regulation to apply for grace marks, credit exemption with an Undertaking for the issue of PC and CMM
JNTUH College-wise lists of students who are eligible to apply for
i) grace marks,
ii) credit exemption and
iii) grace marks followed by credit exemption
have been prepared and sent to respective colleges. For these three categories, the students have to fill-up the appropriate undertaking form (to be downloaded from student service portal) and the Principals have to sign at the appropriate place in the respective forms. These forms need to be either printed on the college letter-head / with a separate covering letters from the Principal enclosing the appropriate form and sent to the office of DE.
The performance in the examinations of spell-2, the current spell i.e., spell-3 and/or IV-2 RC, RV & CV, shall be nullified if they apply for the PC & CMM under any of these three categories. They shall not be permitted to write any future examinations.
The applications received by forenoon tomorrow (20-11-2020) shall be processed on priority basis and efforts will be made to issue PC & CMM at the earliest possible date. The Principals are requested to note the following rules with regard to grace marks and credit exemption categories.
Those who seek grace marks:
1. A separate form (Download JNTUH Form-5 Application) earmarked for this category need to be filled up
2. Marks shall be added up to 10 marks for four year B.Tech course in failed subjects and 7 marks for lateral entry students of B.Tech course (maximum of two subjects).
3. All the semester marks/grade memos from the month/year specified in the list uploaded to the portal today, where the subject(s) have been shown as Fail need to be surrendered along with the Filled-in Form (with the Principal endorsement) and the selective new marks/grade memos will be re-issued from the University Examination Branch along with PC & CMM.
Those who seek only credit exemption:
1. A separate form (Download JNTUH Form-6 Application) earmarked for this category need to be filled up
2. The students who failed in not more than two subjects and credits of the failed subjects is less than or equal to 6, are only eligible to apply for the credit exemption.
3. The subjects shall be shown as Fail in the CMM but since the student secures 186 credits, PC & CMM will be issued.
Those who seek both grace marks and credit exemption:
1. A separate form (Download JNTUH Form-7 Application) earmarked for this category need to be filled up
2. Points mentioned in the above two cases (grace marks and credit exemption) are applicable.
The cooperation of the principals is highly solicited.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates