JNTUK B.Tech 1-2 Sem Supply Results Nov/Dec 2019: Jntufastresults is going to updated the jntuk results information for 1st-year 2nd-semester examination as conduted on Nov and Dec month of the 2019 year. So students are eagerly waiting for this Jntuk 1-2 sem B.tech supply examination results. In below we provided the links to check jntuk b.tech 1-2 results. go through the below jntuk b.tech I-II Semester supply exam results link with your respected R16, R13, R10 regulation.
JNTUK B.Tech 1-2 Sem Supply Results 2019
JNTUK 1-2 Supply Results Nov 2019 | JNTUK 1-2 Result 2019 Information:
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.|
|Examination||JNTUK B.Tech 1-2 Supply Results Nov 2019.|
JNTUK B.Tech 1-2 supply result Nov 2019 Released:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University- Kakinada results has recently conducted the B.Tech 1-2 Supply examination for all regulations like R16, R13, R10 and for all branches(CSE, ECE, MECH, CIVIL.etc.,). Now the students are eagerly waiting for the jntuk supply results. you can check the results in an official website that released by JNTUk as soon as possible.
JNTUK B.Tech 1-2 Result Nov 2019:
JNTUK B.Tech 1-2 Sem (R13) Supply Exam Results 2019 – Offical Link To CHeck Results
JNTUK B.Tech 1-2 Sem (R16) Supply Exam Results 2019 – Offical Link To CHeck Results
JNTUK B.Tech 1-2 Sem (R10) Supply Exam Results 2019 – Offical Link To CHeck Results
The last date for Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge Revaluation is: 29-02-2020
Procedure To Apply JNTUK B.Tech 1-2 Rv/Recounting:
Here we provided the links for applying the jntuk recounting as well as a jntuk revaluation in the below link. So, click on the below and apply for the valuation before the date as mention any doubts comment on below.
- “AB” in the filed of Grade indicates student absent for the respective subject
- “WH” in the filed of Grade indicates student Withheld for the respective subject.
- “MP” in the filed of Grade indicates student Malpractice for the respective subject.
- “-1” in the filed of externals indicates student ABSENT for the respective subject.
- “-2” in the filed of externals indicates student WITHHELD for the respective subject.
- “-3” in the filed of externals indicates student MALPRACTICE for the respective subject.
- Please inform to the students to enter subject codes for applying Recounting/Revaluation/Challenge By Revaluation.
JNTUK FAST RESULTS | JNTUK FAST UPDATES
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.